• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Free account log in issue

G

I have a couple free accounts, of which I had paid for at one time....my other accounts can log in and play the game, but my main account tries to go to BV, can anyone help me? I have searched all over these forums, here and in tso e and in ea land help.....I'm at a loss and I miss the ol' girl lol please help me understand this issue

G

Does anyone know if the EA website is down, or acting weird today?

G

There is no more BV. Your BV sims are showing in the EA Land log in screen. Your sims are listed in order from left to right from oldest to youngest. Your BV sims must be the oldest on your account. Those sims will soon be merged to EA Land or you can put in a move for them now. There is an arrow that you can use to scroll over and see more sims. The arrow is located in the middle of the sim selection screen all the way to the right.

G

What I mean is, it's like I can't get to tc3...it doesn't take me straight to tc3 like my other free accounts do...I can log them all on at the same time...all will go except for my main one. it tries to log into BV as if it doesn't know to go to tc3 or something

G

To make sure I understand you correctly...you have a sim that used to live in BV and you are trying to have this sim go into TC3? Well...not possible. Since that Sim was originally in BV it will not go into any other city other than BV. Keep in mind that BV has been moved in the EA-Land. So this means that your once beloved BV sim is now an EA-Lander. BV is no longer.

If you want to move this particular sim to TC3, on the sim page there is a button to move the sim to a different city.

Again keep in mind that the individual legacy cities (AV, BV, IN, etc.) no longer exist. All this cities will be merging into EA-Land with the exception of TC3. This will stay it own "city".

Hope this helps!

G

There is no way of moving a production city sim into TC3.

If the sim you are trying to play, is in Betaville, then you will have to wait for the merge or put your main sim (only) on the Bullet Train (SimMove)for EA-Land.

Or you can try creating a new sim for that account.

I believe that Free Accounts are only allowed one sim.