• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Freaky Friday?

• Thread starter Fangs McWolf
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

Fangs McWolf

Today has been rather irritating. The reason I say "freaky" is because there seems to be an usually high number of idiots in the mints today.

First mint, it was just 3 of us. Black cat, idiot dog and myself. I have no idea where the dog learned to mint from but it's obvious that she didn't have any common sense or concern for others. I mentioned that I needed more cogbucks and she was like "No" and saying she only had a few minutes. Sorry but if you have that little time, then you have no business being in a bullion. Also, when I ask if you're new here, it's to let you know that you're playing like a fool. You being only 106 laff and doing things that don't make sense and me being 116 laff and having been in bullions many times before, you'll forgive me if I question your confidence in having been in there before. The fact that you hit all the restock barrels early in the mint (when we only used a maximum of 4 or 5 gags, if not less), that told me right then and there that you weren't all that bright. Then when I was trying to show you both the restock and tu barrel hiding among the bullion rows (room with 4 sets, 1 on a raised platform) but you insisted on everyone following you. I would think that you would stop and think, "Wait, he has 116 laff and is saying he needs more bucks, MAYBE he knows something that *I* don't!" It only furthered my deduction of your lacking experience when you insisted on wasting your gags early on instead of trying to spread them out to help out during the entire run. Also, you kept getting smashed by just about every stomper there was.

The second run was in a coin, which explains it in itself. Although I would have thought that the higher laff toon of the other 3 would have WAITED for the rest of the group BEFORE engaging the supervisor. Your mess up is why we lost the lowest laff toon, which you seemed thrilled about.

Third one, this one dog stopped choosing gags, but would certainly join the battles. Another toon, just before the supervisor battle, bailed out on us. Then the only other toon finishing the mint with me (dog stopped responding altogether) said "Let's use lure" as I was picking train, and then was pulling out their wedding cake, which wouldn't have killed the 12. But if they had waited a moment to make sure I was picking lure and then had seen the train, they could have lured. To make it worse, the invasion ended as we picked out gags again, and didn't start until AFTER we were dancing.

Forth one, I was keeping invasions alive (using another toon) and these 3 insisted on waiting for the next one, but had they joined a few seconds sooner, then the invasion would have ended after we were dancing, not right at the same moment.

Ok so basically it's this.. Not that the fools who NEED to see this will, but just in case.. Trust me instead of acting like you know all and see all. There are 2 times in a row that we COULD have gotten invasion bucks but didn't because of being too insistent on thinking you knew things you didn't.

:mad::cursing::grrr:

K

Kippy

Well, school is out in alot of states, it will get even worse next week, better get use to it, summer's here.
and FYI Wolfie, yeah! I wish I could grab some players out of the computer and smack them!

B

Bumbledogswirls

*Cough* you arn't blameless either bud. People are always denying me access to EVERYTHING because I don't have sound. And when I do get in they tell me I stink, even though my 110 laff usually blows them out of the water, and my gags are almost max (2000 more in trap) and I'm WAY better at the game than any of THOSE idiots. :stretcher: Oh well, impudence is bliss.

F

Fangs McWolf

*Cough* you arn't blameless either bud. People are always denying me access to EVERYTHING because I don't have sound. And when I do get in they tell me I stink, even though my 110 laff usually blows them out of the water, and my gags are almost max (2000 more in trap) and I'm WAY better at the game than any of THOSE idiots. :stretcher: Oh well, impudence is bliss.
How am I not blameless for others stinking you? I don't stink someone for being soundless.

S

SuperMac

It's all generally going to be more frustrating. Texas schools let out last week. You'll have to put up with either bossy toons or ones playing over their heads, and just play your game the best you can. Most are kids, and it's best to ignore them.