Freakin Cool!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oct 21, 2008
Catskills
So I have a crafter, whom I named after my very first ever UO character. That character was named after a city in the original Ultima games that didn't make it into the online game. Her name is Valoria.

I was searching around, seeing if maybe I could find any information on that city in the original games, and I see that there is a HUGE player city on Europa named Valoria, and they even have their own website!

How. Freakin. Cool. I wanna start my own player city. One of my guild members, Lace, is the founder of Bear Point, which is a very old player city from back before Tram/Fel... but I think it'd be neat to have a big tram player city...

L

laurlo

I do believe Istas is one of the biggest player cities currently on Cats... it is a role playing city complete with museum and library

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oct 21, 2008
Catskills
Oh that's neat, I've never seen it before. Or maybe I have an haven't been paying attention. I was thinking of starting a player city around the area where I live, along the eastern range of the Destard mountain region. I have two 11x11 homes side by side, my 'main' home and a stable/crafter's loft. There's a large house in front of me and I'm hoping to contact the owner and see if maybe they're interested in getting a community started as well.