• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Foxies Annual Halloween Fest!!!!

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This weekend The Wonderful Foxie Of Catskils will be holding her 3rd Annual Halloween Vendor Fest at her house!!!
She will be holding it this Friday, Saturday, & Sunday at her house right outside of Luna.
It is located right next to the BagBall Court. Just a short walk outside of the Luna South Side Gate.
Runes will be place at Luna Bank and Gates can be available during Prime Hours. Just give a shout in General Chat if no one is at the bank..

She will have vendors set up at her house on all 3 days selling Rares, Semi Rares, and Crafted Items..
Friday there will be a Tour around the shard to some Odd and Interesting Places..
Friday will also contain a Foot Race with Prizes for the Winners!
There will also be one or 2 other events spread out thru the course of the Fest.
**More Info & Times to come soon on Events not listed yet**

Foxie still has a few Vendor Spots Open!! If you would like to sell any Rares, Semi-Rares or Crafted items. If you are interested in placing, please find her in game (Ask In General Chat).

If you like having fun then come on downs and pay a visit. Spend some gold, attend some events, perhaps slip in a drink or 2, meet some new people and have LOTS OF FUN!!!

If you have any questions please post here or talk to Foxie in game...

HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU THERE!!

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im sorry I was out of the house all day...
The tour will be starting at 8 PM Eastern Time... If for some reason there is a change in time..I will post here before 5 PM EST...
The Foot Race will start a little bit after the Tour, most likely around 9..

Sorry for my lateness I am mostly only on at night.. I am posting for Foxie b/c she doesn't use Stratics and I wanted to help her reach out to more people..
I have gone the last 2 years and it is always a lot of fun and a nice break from the normal farm grind..
During Prime time (6-10 PM EST) there is usually a good amount of people at her house shopping and talking.
Its a good chance to get out and meet some new people or see some old friends..

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This weekend The Wonderful Foxie Of Catskils will be holding her 3rd Annual Halloween Vendor Fest at her house!!!
She will be holding it this Friday, Saturday, & Sunday at her house right outside of Luna.
It is located right next to the BagBall Court. Just a short walk outside of the Luna South Side Gate.
Runes will be place at Luna Bank and Gates can be available during Prime Hours. Just give a shout in General Chat if no one is at the bank..

She will have vendors set up at her house on all 3 days selling Rares, Semi Rares, and Crafted Items..
Friday there will be a Tour around the shard to some Odd and Interesting Places..
Friday will also contain a Foot Race with Prizes for the Winners!
There will also be one or 2 other events spread out thru the course of the Fest.
**More Info & Times to come soon on Events not listed yet**

Foxie still has a few Vendor Spots Open!! If you would like to sell any Rares, Semi-Rares or Crafted items. If you are interested in placing, please find her in game (Ask In General Chat).

If you like having fun then come on downs and pay a visit. Spend some gold, attend some events, perhaps slip in a drink or 2, meet some new people and have LOTS OF FUN!!!

If you have any questions please post here or talk to Foxie in game...

HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU THERE!!

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love Foxie! Duncan, tell her Pandy will try to be there. I have been tied up this month in work... putting in like 70+ hours a week because we're launching our new software.

Barefoot Scribe

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our thanks to Foxie for the collection of home furnishings she donated to SCB so that we could start getting resettled.