• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fourth Trade Caravan! Thursday 7:40PM

P

Paidric

Hello fellow Britannians,

Here comes the time again of the Trade Caravan. The last time we had a very bloody road from Trinsic to Britain with only a few defenders. It has been a hard time, but we finally made it to Britain!
So here we depart again and we hope to see many of you on our side!
We'll leave from Britain to reach Yew town centre.

Attention! There is a schedule change!

Here is the planned route :

Everyone is welcome to join us and help us defend our prized possessions in the dangerous trip.

The caravan will depart the coming Thursday, enlist yourself!

We count on you!

Paidric of New Haven.

---------------------------------------------------

This event is intended for all players who want to experience some PvP in a fun and different way. We encourage every player to join us.
Bring your blessed armor and weapons if you fear the insurance cost! Or just buy some GM made armor/weapons.

You can find all details about the concept of the event here :
Trade Caravan Concept Page

Schedule and organisation
  • The Caravan will depart on Thursday 22 of May at 7:40PM UK Time (8:40PM CET - 2:40PM EST).
  • The meeting point is the Britain Bridge.
  • Gates will be provided from Luna Hall from 7:20PM until 7:50PM (the caravan will be on the road already).
  • Eight people will be carrying items for the Caravan, those will be engraved dull copper Viking Swords carried inside the main backpack of the caravanees.
  • The goal of the guards is to reach our destination with as much of those items as possible.
  • The Caravan will be led by N'athuk of [HLP] (though we expect him to die quite a few times being in front). There will be other caravan leaders to help keep some structure.

Remarks
  • Please try to follow the leaders instructions as to when to advance/stop so we can keep some structure.
  • Please stay grouped and follow your closest leader (we are in bright orange)
  • Don't let the bandits lure you away from the Caravan, it just makes you and the caravan weaker :D
  • We encourage everyone to show fairplay and avoid ress-killing, looting, griefing, etc. It's what made the event fun for everyone and we'd like to keep it that way! :thumbup1:

We hope to see many of you.

Paidric

-----------------------------

>>>> Read the event report! <<<<

-----------------------------

S

SilentFoxXy

Been looking forward to it since #3, always a fun evening, see you tonight.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All in red...all in red..i will see you when youre all dead :) *Starts Mustering the Bandits*

S

SilentFoxXy

Been looking forward to it since #3, always a fun evening, see you tonight.
Was, as usual, great fun, big thanks to HLP for all their hard work:) Well done folks see you in a fortnight.

All those blues who had fun, come join True Brits, fighting for valor and honor, and have fun like this every night against the evil doers of the CoM, Minaxians and the ShadowLords.....

Thanks Paidric, Nath and Aislin et al.

CatT

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah great fun shame it was just me and Birdseye on the reds to begin with. I think a few other reds joined towards the end but we were to few to begin with and the blues were to many. Got to say a big well done to the guards they did there job well tonight and defended the caravan well.

Next time :thumbup:

B

Birdseye

Gotta agree with winker (Draco), shame there was only me, him and mist to begin with, although he tells me Red Fox was about as well.

Even with low numbers and no chance at all, it was once again a great time.

The only really annoying thing was the dry looting. No need!

This is one of the reasons you don't get so many reds here. It's fantastic that the blues are willing to res us, (and you don't know how hard it was not to throw a conflag at a couple of blues ressing 2 blues!), but come on. When you dry loot us, all you do is make us have to wait 2 mins until we are unflagged, then we gotta go re-stock, then we gotta recall back and try and find you lot. This can take upwards of 5 minutes. That's 5 minutes of you guys being bored!

So come on, next time lets really give the dry looters a hard time. It looks like we have cracked it with the rezz killerz. (and if any of you know Draco, you know he can't normally help himself!).

But thx sooooooo much for another great night.

(and special thx for the 2 swords for me and draco. Really kind of you)

W

Wishbone

Great fun tonight, well done all!!
The Sosarian Red Cross would like to nominate Draco for a Darwin award and also thank him for being the most ressed Red ever in one of these events.
And to ever looted him,... shame on you, lets stick to the rules and everyone will have some fun. :thumbup:

K

King Frankie

Thats got to change next round around im gonna make all defenders go for the darwin award for most ressed players ever. rest assure. :) i wasnt able to attend lastnight but will on next event and i will bring havok upon you all. Good work Draco and birdy for attending show the spirit :thumbup1:

/RAZOR of Pact

M

moaning murtle

The only really annoying thing was the dry looting. No need!
'Winker' does nothing but loot and shoot the occasional arrow. its because of players like him i dont attend these anymore.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
'Winker' does nothing but loot and shoot the occasional arrow. its because of players like him i dont attend these anymore.

If you dont attend how can you say this? Have you Ever attened an Event with me? Even in pvp my friend i very raily loot...main coz i dont have the time. But you would know that wouldnt you?

Troll! :thumbdown:

M

moaning murtle

If you dont attend how can you say this? Have you Ever attened an Event with me? Even in pvp my friend i very raily loot...main coz i dont have the time. But you would know that wouldnt you?

Troll! :thumbdown:
as i said, 'dont attend these AnYmOrE'. maybe that means i have been? think it over.

P

Paidric

I've been working a lot the past two days so didn't even logged into UO nor had the time to make the report.
The screenshots are being worked on and I'll upload them as soon as I'm done with what I'm busy working on. Only 24 hours in a day is too few!

I can promise a report for tonight though.

P

Paidric

I was done working about one hour ago, but I made the report anyway :)
So here it is for your enjoyment :
Trade Caravan Report

I will try to make the same post on the boards. But I don't have the time right now. I need to eat and all that :)
Plus I have a wife who wants to see her husband rolleyes:

Catch you all soon!

B

Birdseye

Just a random comment to bring the post up front! Got a couple of private messages asking for details, from players from other shards.