• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Founders of EALand?

J

JRock

Will we be considered founders of EALand? If so, will we get a gift or an icon? Forgive me if you think this is absurd.

I

imported_TheCookieFamily

How absurd! Shame shame, thinking something like this! Taking this precious icon away from the true founders!

/JK!

I actually think this should happen, because there are lots (if not more than) the bug there were during beta. Although it should be a different icon, don't you agree? Like, there can be a TSO Founder, EALand Founders, and Both. So, if you helped found both TSO and EALand, you will get two icons.

Just a suggestion.

G

We discussed this with the devs some time back in the pub, they said yes there would be a seperate founder designation for EA Land founders and TSO founders would keep their icons. One of the things Margaret has been working on is an EA Land Founders Plaque, you can see it here. There is also this page with City Badge designs. I'm sure Margaret would appreciate your feedback.

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

We discussed this with the devs some time back in the pub, they said yes there would be a seperate founder designation for EA Land founders and TSO founders would keep their icons. One of the things Margaret has been working on is an EA Land Founders Plaque, you can see it here. There is also this page with City Badge designs. I'm sure Margaret would appreciate your feedback.

[/ QUOTE ]

cool.
I don't want to lose my original icon, and not really concerned about a new one for ea land, but I won't complain if I get both lol.

I

Inge Jones

WHo would be considered an EA Founder? Someone like me who only recently joined the game and have started a new sim there? I don't have a sim in the old cities at all.

G

Just guessing here, but taking Luc's email into consideration I would say March 8th could be the cutoff date to get EA Land founder status. *shrugs*

I

imported_CherryBomb

Badges? We don' need no stinkin' badges!

(Sorry, i just couldn't resist.)

CherryBomb

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Every time I see it, I mis-read it. What? The "q" in 'plaque'.
Sooo, when I read "Founder's Plaque", I envision a bunch of green sims running around puking in the flower pots because they are infested with "Founder's Plague".
Caused by the roaches, no doubt.

Geez, I need to get out more.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Every time I see it, I mis-read it. What? The "q" in 'plaque'.
Sooo, when I read "Founder's Plaque", I envision a bunch of green sims running around puking in the flower pots because they are infested with "Founder's Plague".
Caused by the roaches, no doubt.

[/ QUOTE ]That would definitely add to the excitement level in the game....lol

G

Great idea it can be an icon of a big bug (on opposite side of founder icon) because lord knows thts what we'e dealt with big bugs.