• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Founder Pledges available for founder prices!

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail,
until the end of the 1 year after Kickstarter ends founders can purchase pledges to others and these others will also receive the Founders´benefit for their level.
The minimum entrance fee for this seems to be 40$, from that level you can upgrade your pledge yourself - or you merge the pledge with your current pledge to gain that also Founder status.
This is a great chance for all who came late, and if anyone is interested to get in that way, find a friend who is already founder or contact me via PM to arrange the things for you.
*Salute*
Olahorand

Last edited:

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will offer all Stratics users to send a founder pledge for only 25$ - so 15 Dollar + Paypal fees will go from my own founder upgrade plede account.
E-Mail me at: olahorand at gamerweb.eu to discuss details.
*Salute*
Olahorand

Last edited:

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the next 20 Stratics members, who wish to join SotA or upgrade their Benefactor Pledge to Founder level:
You will get those founder adventurer pledge from me for only 25 Dollar!
And if you are fast, you can add a 20$ Bonus pledge to your account by following the link http://na.alienwarearena.com/news/get-a-20-shroud-of-the-avatar-pledge-upgrade, which would bring you already from Adventurer to the Founder pledge level for the Kickstarter price!
(I don't know, how long that promotion will last.)
*Salute*
Olahorand

Sean

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The upgrade to Founder status ends on April 7th 2014 if I remember correctly.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Sean,
I meant the Alienware promotion giving each person clicking their link 20$ on his SotA account pledge amount ...
*Salute*
Olahorand

Caelys

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thanks, Olahorand! I appreciate the help you gave me in acquiring a Founders Pledge for the game. :) The pledge came quickly and you communicated the instructions very well. Good luck gathering more players for your Founder's "tribe"!

I am really excited about SotA.