• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Found this under a large pile of gold...

P

Phish Phan

That reminds me of when I first came to Siege about 3 years ago and managed to kill an [Orc] and he had this on his corpse.

Oh yeah, did I mention I'm too lazy to crop this?

He wanted it back really bad but I myself was having a hard time giving it up, so I made a few copies for myself and a couple of friends and returned it to Xut'jja soon after.

Good times.

G

I would love a coppy of your orc book. I have the WAKA one already from when I was a noob.

S

Sloan

omg... that was one of the funnest events I ever had.... I took my pag recruit with me and we had such a good time.

I

imported_Daan Mor

I have a cake made by Xut'jja stashed in my house... It's a bit crispy by now but still...