• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Found this in Ice Dungeon Fel

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I helping a friend by collecting glacial staffs. I went Fel Ice Dungeon found this in the small underground lake.

upload_2016-6-2_1-34-5.png

I went home and got a boat and tried. You can't not LEGALLY place a boat in a dungeon. I was pretty sure that you couldn't place in a dungeon.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Maybe an EM event leftover?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I think I remember an exploit being around at one point that allowed them to be place in dungeons.. maybe it's back *shrugs*

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I helping a friend by collecting glacial staffs. I went Fel Ice Dungeon found this in the small underground lake.

View attachment 48541

I went home and got a boat and tried. You can't not LEGALLY place a boat in a dungeon. I was pretty sure that you couldn't place in a dungeon.
the old exploit that i use to know dosnt work.

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are these bad tiles all over the place. It is part of the "re-tiling" of the world that Mythic did when they created one of the new clients (Kingdom Reborn I think).