• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Found these in my bank

lorna cook

Visitor
So I was looking around other servers when I came across a bank full of holiday gifts I have no idea how I got them but assuming I was either given them or stumbled on a idoc while wondering around. I'm not sure if any of them are worth anything as i've been away for many years, also not sure if its worth transferring them to my server
5 roses, 4 bottles of pink champagne
16 happy 5th birthday cakes
Verite war axe double slayer
Bone armour (deamon bone) I could be wrong but I don't think this has spawned in a long time
31 holiday bells, 6 6th anniversary bells
2 lots of 300th anniversary gifts, 1 comes with original pouch
a few other bits like gift box with rose/cards/bacon, snowman/snow flakes, stocking with cookies/candy cane, etc

Attachments

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Add many other rewards from the olden days and you'd have my banks on random shards. Plus a ton of the ones from the last 5 years.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Tons of that stuff locked away in chests... in bank boxes and all over but great stuff... love the rose.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
yeah... sadly probably not Birthday Bells and the 300th bags being the oldest

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The red daemon bone armor is still obtainable but I have heard the normal hued armor, like what you have, doesn’t spawn anymore.