• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Found the word "horn"

• Thread starter RavenWinterHawk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
R

RavenWinterHawk

I found the word "horn". The actual word. Was in SA by entrance to Ter Mur were Refugees hang.

Is it worth anything. You can pick it up. It highlites yellow and it can be locked down.

I havent been able to find out information about. Since it was sitting there, I don't think it can be that unique.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw one of these on a vendor over the weekend. I thought it was neat, but I too had concerns about its rarity.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ya ive seen them locked down on house steps and such. but sorry dont know the worth of the item. but im sure we will see more and more of them like all the new SA items and they we become cheaper and cheaper. :)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
They're not rare.
I'm not so sure they are even "legal"
It's a bug that we even see that in the first place.

R

RavenWinterHawk

Well dang.
That doesnt bode well for finding them on ground or looting them or even buying them.

Maybe Ill get banned.

Glad I found it and didnt buy it.

Thanks

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't see how they would be deemed illegal when there aren't even any odd steps to get them... they're literally just loot.

That plus its something incredibly easy to fix with a patch.

irux

Rares Fest Host | GL Jan 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have 2 on my steps i was told by a gm they are legal and that they do not harm game play. The Gm referred to them as the same category as unused tile.

They came from:

when you killed a gargoyle (PVP) in the first few hours of SA release you could loot the horns

R

RavenWinterHawk

ah,

Interesting. I suppose I should ask a gm. As we have evidence of two contridictions.

I cant see if they are like no draw tiles how its illegal. But then again mine was on the ground.

Anyone know if it was suppose to be a horn like for a quest. Maybe it will be converted into a horn later?

Though it might be odd to kill gargoyles for a quest. The queen might not like that.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone know if it was suppose to be a horn like for a quest. Maybe it will be converted into a horn later?
It is literally one of the text tiles that represents "hair". All the hairstyles and beards have them. Though, honestly, I hope they change that one horn tile to an actual set of horns as loot.. that would be an interesting twist.