• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Found something cool methinks...

DanteSignas

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I just looted an IDOC on Baja and came across these. There are 3.

According to the big archive:
Halloween - Baja (2006) Blood Splatter (~5)

Is that accurate? If so I guess i got 3 of the 5 lol

Looking for a confirm and a price check and probably a sale.

ICQ is - 33044003

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah but house was idoc... loot.. so if dude duped em... on his own server... not poster but house owner... it was a while ago... they vendorable ???

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yep, one of those did just sell at my auction, the owner did not say if he had more of them or not, it is definitely very strange 4/5 would appear at the same time. it was in a set with another item worth about 30 million, the set sold for 54 million total at auction, so I'm guessing its worth about 20-30 million each.

Last edited:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yep manticore seems to be right, I asked the guy who gave me the one for auction about it, he says he had 2 of them before he sold one at auction, and got one of them at the same Idoc you did, seems very unlikely, 4/5 would appear at the same Idoc unless they got duped. @DanteSignas

DanteSignas

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep manticore seems to be right, I asked the guy who gave me the one for auction about it, he says he had 2 of them before he sold one at auction, and got one of them at the same Idoc you did, seems very unlikely, 4/5 would appear at the same Idoc unless they got duped. @DanteSignas
True. Or the count in the archive is somehow incorrect.

Xelious Norwood

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was the seller of the one on Atlantic, that one I obtained at an IDOC several years ago as well, not at the same one Dante is talking about, it is odd that 3 would be found at one single home. Crazy timing as well.