• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holiday Item Found some old holiday items looking...

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hellos,

I was going through my toons across shards and found some old holiday items that never found a proper trade.

Holiday items up for trade:

Catskills - mini house deed: castle, two holiday statues (white/minax and mint green/Anon), other holiday items in original bag (full), missing two easter baskets in picture. One of the 2012 bags(green) has a Poinsettia from Mesanna, not sure if anyone cares.
upload_2017-7-9_17-50-9.png

Formosa - Infested tree, and some other holidays bags(full), and Poinsettia is from Mesanna, not sure if it was/is desirable...
upload_2017-7-9_17-57-42.png

I have a few other holiday stuff in full bags scattered on other shards, but these were the more notable ones I noticed from my first look through. Still going through my toons, so might find more stuff...

I am looking for mainly Siege Perilous trades if possible. I will consider Mugen and Napa Valley also.

Thanks! :heart:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
A while back that Castle deed would have been a nice lil payday.. but.. in one of the worst moves ever the Devs in what can only be described as a brain fart decided to sell the Mini House Castle Deed on the in game store for 200 sovs.. so they are not worthless now (4-5m on Atl) but have definitely seen a drastic price drop.

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I did not realize that... :oops: Geez...

Thanks Kylie!

I guess 4-5 mil worth is still decent for trading purposes. Just wont be able to command an equal rarity holiday to holiday trade. :(

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
you can't move the mini house deeds from one shard to another, they will turn into a house placement tool

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I heard something about that... But I don't do shard transfers with shields so never even thought to put in thread. I like my toons to stay on their shards with their own stuff, haha! I normally look for trades for Siege Perilous, or Mugen, but will do Napa, mainly for friends there. So I don't use transfer shields.

Thanks for mentioning it though! I will remember to put little stuff like that next time. :heart:

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Pretty sure it's not the mini house deeds that turn into the house placement tools when transfered, but the old actual house placement deeds that were used to place houses prior to house customization (AOS). Hopefully, someone else can confirm this.

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
You could be right Haidon. I can't remember if same applied to the Green/Blue Tent Deeds.

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you can move the mini house deeds from shard to shard its the original house deeds that will turn into house placement tool