• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Found in my Chests a Bottle and need some Infos (Pic inside)

Luna [MoD]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello

After Long Years of no playing i started to check my Items in my Houses.
I found a bottle (its empty) which Looks like a ale bottle.
I Play since 1997 and i know that Ale Bottles and all the other Alcoholic bottles dissapear after drinking them and the last message is: nearly empty.
I have no idea from where i grab this Bottle but i only saw them in Towns or Dungeons as Deko on Tables.
My Question is: Is this a rare bottle or can we make them or was there a fixed way to make them?
I never saw them in any Playerhouse or Rares Museum.

Greetings
Luna

A Bottle.jpg

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is a spawned bottle that was introduced with the high seas expansion or Magincia. There is a liquor bottle as well. Not sure if there is a wine bottle.

Perhaps someone can link to the page. I did a quick search, but it's hard to not get every other bottle type out there since it doesn't have a unique name.