• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Found a deed in an IDOC on Oceania that says "Unknown" and gives me a targetting cursor.

• Thread starter imported_DarkVoid
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_DarkVoid

Does anyone know what these deeds are (I got 2 of them) and if they're a true rare from days gone by or just a bugged item?

If double-clicked, I get a targetting cursor, not sure where I should target it though. Apologies for the whitespace in pic, but I'm using MS Paint.

Cheers ...

DarkVoid

J

Johnny_Five

np on white space, but in pain if you move your cursor over the little gray squares around the edge youll get a resize pointer and can shrink/enlarge the side of the pic removing the white space or adding some if you need an area to put text or another pic.

as for the deeds, no idea, never seen em before...

I

imported_TramMoonWalker

in a short time around pre-UOSE, autumn 2004, theres a glitch to produce "Deed". it says just Deed and brings up a target cursor when you double clicked.
i read your post and this Deed hit my mind.

can you test what message will you get when you target your house floor a few mins before daily maintenance (at you own risk of course
) ?
when i use the Deed im saying and target at my house floor, get message like "its not used for anything" bottom left of screen. so if you get message like this its similar to SE Deed.

ive never seen it either but hope this could help.

I

imported_TramMoonWalker

*quick correction*
all my Deeds now say "Unknown." they seem exactly same item as yours.
i have not noticed this but i believe very recent patch changed it.

xxmoondancerxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same here I had 2 in 2 differnt colors that used to highlight just deed. Now one says unknown and the other says unknown and shows who its crafted by!!! OMG !!

I

imported_TramMoonWalker

<blockquote><hr>

Same here I had 2 in 2 differnt colors that used to highlight just deed. Now one says unknown and the other says unknown and shows who its crafted by!!! OMG !!

[/ QUOTE ]
same happend on me. had 2 brown-ish tan-ish deeds one says Deed another wont show any property, its name either. now both say Unknown.
im sure those are repair deeds. guess yours also.

anyone aware of any other change?