• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Found 5th rock

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just before I gave up I thought I'd check one of my favorite hunting places although I never dreamed it would be there.... but sure enough an ancient wyrm, 2 elves, and a rock. Go through honor, through the cave thing, like you're going to exodus, there's a round lava volcano looking thing, you can only get inside by teleporting so bring a mage and the 5th rock is inside right near the dragon egg. ( i have always loved that dragon egg)

The 4th one, since some people had gone to bed already, is through the juka city all the way to the back, through the passage to where the serpentine dragons spawn, hang a left as soon as you get in and it's there.

The other 3 were found by other people, one you go from Compassion down and towards the right a bit all the way to the water in the small cave where the ancient wryms spawn, one is in the back there.

Another is humility go left through the swamp and the passage way that leads to the lizardmen, then through the passage way that leads to where we had to get the whole shard together to fight the void creature, the rock is next to the sparkly tree, that thankfully does rez you when you get attacked by a ton of paragon stuff.

The first we did with Armondo is through honesty and hang a a right, through the passageway, right again across the bridge and through the cave to where the titans and cyclops spawn, the rock is all the way at the top of the pyramid.

It's rather funny, if I were the one placing the rocks, these are the locations I would use too. :) happy hunting

Take your rubble rocks, they are all different in size and colors and drop them at the comm center next door to the EM hall, he said any mailbox will work.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Thanks Damia, and ya know right before i went to bed i tried looking there, but couldnt for the life of me remember how to get into the volcano. Help? =)

Last edited:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had logged before all this began, can someone tell me what I need to do when I find the rocks? thanks

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Same as the elf decoration deed, put em in the mailbox at the communication house. Any mailbox.