• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Forum Status

X

xenonthemage

For those unaware, Stratics is going to continue to use this VBB forums. We are currently in the process of merging data for the staff forums and working out any kinks that may arise. Most usernames, posts and pm's are recovered. At this point we cannot tell which usernames are lost. Once the staff forum merge is done we will begin work on the public forums. This process will take down the forums for two days. I will keep everyone updated as I can. If anyone has questions, concerns, problems or anything (well not just anything), feel free to email me at [email protected] or email the UO Forum admins at their usual email address.

D

dielock

Although I am not fond of this format, or thrilled that your bad luck caused this delimna.
I guess since this is a free site and a good one to say the least. I will get used to this format eventually. Thanks for the heads up.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was wondering if it is possible to merge one's old username with one's new username. Say, create a function where a user can log in with his/her old stratics username/pass and enter their new username and all of the old postcount and posts themselves are merged into the new username in an additive fashion.

Thanks for everything xenon.

S

Sunrise

Ok if stratics is going to use this format...why is it still called the Temp stratics forum? :p

Just curious is all :p

yeah yeah I know. It will be fixed when the luna libary quits burning

X

xenonthemage

Temp cuz we aren't fully where we want to be yet with these forums. Once data is merged, I think we'll see the temp fade away.

S

Sunrise

aye ok. Not complaining :D Just glad we have something to post about now :D That time with no stratics..I Believe alot of us will say we went thru with drawers :D yeah yeah I screwed up on that spelling :p

As someone said its new and will take time to get used to. Thats the only downfall. But given time I do believe this is going to be great :D

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So rather than fix and go back to the previous, professional forum, Stratics is now going to look like most guild website forums trying to go for that Stratics look & feel?

X

xenonthemage

Not really sure I see these new forums being unprofessional. We are getting with the times. ubb is old. We had already planned on upgrading in the near future. Just this incident caused us to move forward faster than we had anticipated.

We are however, going to try and incorporate some of the things we had on the old forums. I personally like these new forums. The controls are a lot nicer here. Now instead of a couple of buttons, I have many buttons. Not sure if that's good for you guys and gals but accidents happen! ;)