• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Forum signature contest!

Stratics News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Dear Adventurers!

As you may have noticed, there are now 2 new Community Managers around, Shadowbrick and myself.

But how do you manage a community without being able to show off the fanciest and most amazing signature under your posts?

So I thought to myself, I know a lot of talented artists in our community that would be thrilled to get a new challenge. So here we are, continuing the tradition that was started back when Mytherceria joined.

This is the official forum signature contest!

How does it work?:

• the 2 most awesome and fitting signatures will be used by shadowbrick and myself as a forum signatures
  • there will be 2 winners, whoever submits the favorites will win the contest
  • you are allowed to submit several signatures
  • there will be runner ups at our discretion

INSTRUCTIONS:
  • Create an image that will be used as a signature picture
  • Must be Albion Online themed
  • Resolution of the image must not exceed 800x150 pixels
  • Format must be .png or .jpg
  • Submit your entry in this thread by October 31. 10:00 UTC
  • Bonus points/higher chances if the signature's themes fit our profile pictures

PRIZES:
  • The winner will receive 1 vanity mount FROM THE VANITY CASH SHOP of your choosing (only the single ones, not the bundles) & 3 months of premium status
  • Runner-ups will receive 1 month of premium status each

The winners will be chosen by me and Shadowbrick
:)

Shadowbrick would explicitly NOT want something pink with teddy bears and hearts
;)

I have also prepared some references for mine that you CAN use but you don't have to:

forum.albiononline.com/index.p…70601c10202f162c9d0b33372forum.albiononline.com/index.p…70601c10202f162c9d0b33372

forum.albiononline.com/index.p…70601c10202f162c9d0b33372forum.albiononline.com/index.p…70601c10202f162c9d0b33372
Good luck! May the most crazy/creative/amazing artist win!

PS: a great guide on creating and using forum signatures can be found here: [Guide] The Ultimate Signature Guide! \o/

Continue reading...