• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Forum issues

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
maybe it's just me, but anyone know why stratics had been up and own all day?

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
@OREOGL it wasn't just today, I had problems yesterday morning also and today. Is this Rons way to get what he wants from us or what.
No idea man, if this is the case it's a poor decision. No one likes to use unreliable forums, thus the price goes down.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
o.0

well, if want entertainment... will be streaming soon via Hitbox.tv/kirthag
come watch me die most horribly! gonna start in Diablo...

edit - of note, seems that Blizzard is also experiencing connectivity issues with games and sites...

hrm.... the plot thickens! :tinhat::tinhat::tinhat:

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry for the interruption. I have contacted our server host and been informed that some of the recent slowness can be attributed to hardware updates/changes they've been making. We will keep an eye on it in case there is another contributing cause.
One of my antivirus goes off every other visit blocking (3)virus/exploits from this:

telosynapticxmmdfbox.micahdevan.com

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Firefox is continually blocking some redirect for me as well.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tapatalk also seems to be chucking up errors now.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
this morning i get a message "checking your browser before redirecting to stratics.com ..." . what's going on?
Same thing I've been getting. Though so far it's only happened once to me this morning. Yesterday was every time I cam to the site.

Ron Bron

Former President
VIP
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
this morning i get a message "checking your browser before redirecting to stratics.com ..." . what's going on?
We increased firewall settings during the downtime yesterday in case the slowness was attributed to an attack. We are maintaining the high security state for the near term.