• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Forgive me as I'm sure this may have been answered before.

Kirah Blackstaff

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Everyone, I recently reopened some accounts and wanted to see what sites people may use for the most up to date training purposes. I have imbueing and some other skills I need to train up as fast as possible.

I read the crafting section and uoguide.com quite often. Are there any other great sites people use or are those two the best ones to use?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hello Everyone, I recently reopened some accounts and wanted to see what sites people may use for the most up to date training purposes. I have imbueing and some other skills I need to train up as fast as possible.

I read the crafting section and uoguide.com quite often. Are there any other great sites people use or are those two the best ones to use?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
For training those are the two places I also check first. I know BS has hired some volunteers to update the wiki on the main site Ultima Online Wiki – Ultima Online . I am not sure how much detail it goes into regarding training skills, but there is useful information to be had there.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
UOGuide.com is a good site and this one... uocraft.com is another good site.