• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Carpentry] Forged tools

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys! So I got 3 forged tools with 10 charges a piece from the EA store. My question is what to use it on?
I heard alot of people recommend enhancing woodland armor. You guys use runics to make the armor? or should i just make with normal boards woodland armor imbue it then enhance with frost, heartwood etc?
This would actually be quite handy as I want to rebuild the suit on my sampire

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been making wood arms and legs for my pally archer, who does need mage armor. I use GM carp w/GM armslore and use normal saw and normal wood until I make a piece with the base fire resist then I PoF to 250ish. Then imbue the following (in order):

- LMC7 (if bo ESS on hand) or LMC8
- SR3
- MI8
- Then boost the 2 lowest resist that need i Need to increase

Afterwards, I Imbue with Bloodwood (adds HPR2 and 3/8/1/8/3) resists and wind up with Arms or Legs:

--LMC8
--SR3
--HPR2 (if you blow 10 more Seeds and drop a resist imbue,
maybe you can get HPR4 - but then your Imbue weight comes into play)
--Mana Inc 8
--about 70ish resists each pc

Others PoF and imbue then Enh with Heartwood hoping for the HCI 5% or DI 10% mod.

All depends on what you need on suit...