• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] Forged pardon

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was an item that was very common. Pratically every chest had one of them.
Now iì've made 7 of 6 level level maps and no forged pardon.
It's normal? It's changed the loot of the maps?
:(

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another thing. Also skeleton key and recipes were common loot.
But now it seems that they are not so easy to find.
It'a a problem of mine or i've the reason when i say theat the loot is changed?

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i believe reading one of their past updates where they tweaked drop rates on some of those special items making them a little more rarer. Outta 15 maps i got one skeleton key and 5 tasty treats. I think its for the better so the market doesnt get soo flooded with items seeing how everyone all the suddon wants to be a thunter which ruins the livlihood of those of us who have always done it all along.

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After over 80 maps mainly 5 and 6 i have yet to get a pardon..

And its the people who have tons of them in storage who bitched they were dropping to much..

Now that they lowered the drop rate ...there plans have worked again...

Now i can sell them for zillions they say laughing at the poor smucks who came in late..

L

Lokida

I've done probably 6 lv 6 and have got 1 pardon. Guess I got lucky