• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Forest In The Dark Champ Statue Drops

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
if only there was a website that posts things like this~
Just was put up yesterday, Event has been going on for a while. We go where we can find info fastest. I looked the day it began.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ive gotten 18 statues so far and i didnt do any spawns today, so first 2-3 days only.
ive gotten them on every level and even off the boss.
the one i got off the boss i also got a belt.
so you can get it off anything in the spawn it seems.
i think people are saying level 1 and 2 pay out the best because those levels take longer to chew through and you can kill more stuff faster.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I stay the whole time and have only got 1 cube and no statues from later spawn. Just bad luck for me.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 statues a day its a record for me lol, if happen i get 1.... but its ok :)

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know what the rare hues are for these Statues and what they sell for ?

Thanks.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Does anyone know what the rare hues are for these Statues and what they sell for ?

Thanks.

The statues are: lich, mummy, tsuki wolf and zombie. They all come in the following colors: 0, 2424, 2531, 2549, 2588. 2598

Current prices, at least on GL and ATL, seem to be running 20m to 30 m each.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The statues are: lich, mummy, tsuki wolf and zombie. They all come in the following colors: 0, 2424, 2531, 2549, 2588. 2598

Current prices, at least on GL and ATL, seem to be running 20m to 30 m each.

Just off the top of my head you seem to have forgotten 1166 and 1168. The 1168 does seem to be a rarer drop rate than the rest.

Pretty substantial difference...

View attachment 114021

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just off the top of my head you seem to have forgotten 1166 and 1168. The 1168 does seem to be a rarer drop rate than the rest.
So, correct me if I am wrong, there is 4 Statues which can come as dartboard or archery butt so 8 types total.

And they can come in 8 hues, Hue 0, Hue 1166, Hue 1168, Hue 2524, Hue 2531, Hue 2549, Hue 2588 and Hue 2598.

So, a full set would need 8 x 8 = 64 Statues....

Wow. I wonder how many are going to be able to complete a set.....

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yeah, that is correct. Although one of them does not (or did not last time I checked) work as a butte/dartboard. Think it was the zombie.

Trill

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Is there any type of drop rate pattern? Or is just very very random?

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I haven't done it nearly as much as others but seems pretty random too me. I've gotten maybe 9-10 statues across various shards and no single template I've used has seem to get more.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Random as far as I can tell as well. Some days I only get one, some days 3. Doing a lot of spawns and a lot of area killing each time.

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed, that all of the statues facing to the right. Now I got a mummy with hue 1166 that is facing left and not to the right, than the others do. Is that some kind of rare drop, too?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I noticed, that all of the statues facing to the right. Now I got a mummy with hue 1166 that is facing left and not to the right, than the others do. Is that some kind of rare drop, too?
They can be turned with a deco tool after being locked down, so I kind of doubt it being a rare item. Likely just oddly turned when it dropped.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I do it every day. I use a sampire, tamer with triton (disco/conductive blast), and a mystic/bard. (note the tamer and bard both have gm weaving so use essence of wind/thunderstorm a lot too).

I do a lot of full spawns solo with the above due to lack of players this combo has also assist a LOT of offshard weaker toons who come to get belts.

The sampire generally clears the first 2 levels.
The tamer clears the tangled roots and reapers (mainly as the roots don't tend to lag the triton down)
The mystic/bard and tamer clear the bloods/rotters

All do the boss, tamer with pet first, RC from the mystic/bard on second (either the triton will disco the boss if not the bard will), then the sampire jumps on.

The sampire kills 40 times what the other two combined kill on the first couple of levels.

Drop rate is the SAME so it seems it doesn't really matter how much you kill as to whether you get a drop. Sampire will get a drop, then the tamer, then the bard, 2 spawns later rinse repeat. I have found this to be consistent over days and days. I have never got a drop on the same toon on back to back spawns or on the same spawn.

I have had 2 drop on each toon on the day I ran a full 6 spawns but now I can't be bothered as it is seriously boring.

They should of made it that the boss had a chance to drop another belt after a certain number of spawns. One per account has resulted in a lot of ppl bailing now and not bothering with it, or those who just want statues doing the first two-three levels and leaving 'others' to do the bloods/rotters and the boss.

The amount of times I have arrived to find bloods/rotters there which need to be cleared before you can go again is becoming the NORM now.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I've seen archers do rather well as long as they use the chain lightning to hit multiple targets and kite the mobs that are around other templates and pets.

maxcapo

Visitor
I've seen archers do rather well as long as they use the chain lightning to hit multiple targets and kite the mobs that are around other templates and pets.
yea, but need to find a good bow, withh chain lightning or with some hit area

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1606812679284.png 1606812899863.png Works very well for first couple stages then switch to Ele slayer compy bow and toss trinket on ...then of course repond compy for the guide =)