• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Forensics

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I was going to train forensics for some role playing and it hit me that it was almost worthless for any templates.

So I'd like to propose that forensics act the same as inscription for magery bonuses.

Any thoughts?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well if you were walking along and came across a lost item and wanted to return it to it's rightful owner it can be quite handy.

Just saying.

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is also quite useful, if your char wants to have the GM Detective title. Only way to get this...

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's also quite handy if you have a soul stone museum and want to show you have all maxed skills..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's also quite handy if you have a soul stone museum and want to show you have all maxed skills..

*laughs*...... Yeah right up there with Taste ID and such.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like your idea of giving it a boost which would allow players to use it instead of inscription for a magery boost. Ideally, I would love to see them add some sort of mechanism like a treasure hunt, but where you track down criminals and bring them to justice. Instead of the treasure map, you'd have a wanted poster. Instead of mining to find the buried treasure, you'd use tracking or Detect Hidden to help find the hidden camp.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Forensic could be like tracking..when used on a body of someone who was killed, it points an arrow to them so you can get your vengeance for your fallen friend. Could be an interesting tactic for yew fights or even to find res points in big grinders. If those even exist anymore.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Forensic could be like tracking..when used on a body of someone who was killed, it points an arrow to them so you can get your vengeance for your fallen friend. Could be an interesting tactic for yew fights or even to find res points in big grinders. If those even exist anymore.

I always thought that was a good idea... and use forensics on yourself to discover who stole something from you and help track them.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Picture inbound!

Its even in alphabetical order.

It would be even more outstanding if the owner name was all the same

And what's the deal with not all the same colors??? My ocd would kick in!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
It would be even more outstanding if the owner name was all the same

And what's the deal with not all the same colors??? My ocd would kick in!
the skill holding ones for the entire collection of skills are the blue ones.
the colored ones in the middle are my fast swap stones.
so i can walk up and dump all my skills onto those stones then pick whatever i need out of the collection.

AND I KNOW THEY ARE A DIFFERENT COLOR, STOP PICKING ON ME!
*twitches in corner*

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the skill holding ones for the entire collection of skills are the blue ones.
the colored ones in the middle are my fast swap stones.
so i can walk up and dump all my skills onto those stones then pick whatever i need out of the collection.

AND I KNOW THEY ARE A DIFFERENT COLOR, STOP PICKING ON ME!
*twitches in corner*
It really is a cool collection of skills tho hehe.