• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For those who knew Alana/Eden Dayne

• Thread starter Ryix (europa)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
R

Ryix (europa)

Many many months ago Tracey left this game for greener pastures, her old pc no longer holding her back she moved to wow and gradually I lost contact with her, recently I learned she was never coming back, something I never imagined would happen...

Tracey was a long time player and a very loyal friend to me, she knew most of the shard as far as I could tell. I hope this is not news for most of you as it is not how I would wish to learn of such a tragic event.

Unfortunately (I have not gathered the exact details) Some time around Christmas Tracey became ill and was forced into hospital, a month or so ago she was diagnosed with cancer (again unsure on the details sorry) and unfortunately lost her last battle a few weeks later.

I tell you this because I know she had alot of friends, more than I know of. Secretly I had hoped someone else would post this, but I guess most of her best friends have moved on to other games and may not even know

This is a loss to us all, I wish I had learned of this before the end so I could talk to her one last time, express how I have missed her both as a friend and in game, and there is no doubt in my mind a part of her will never leave the game as long as the people that knew her still play.

Farewell Alana, Taming dragons in the sky...

Please if anyone has more accurate information let me know, what I have is third hand at best but I have no doubt it is true.

G

Always sad to hear this, makes you conscious of your own mortality too.

I

imported_Wishbone

I never knew her that well but remember her from my visits to Destard.
Sad news indeed.
R.I.P.

Morgana of Monglow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I was just talking about Tracey few days ago with Izzy and someone else ( GorGan probably..)
Some of us loved Her , really. I remember "that" Monglow fence were we used to sit and just chat after a Destard run or something else. I remember her small tower, wich was closed to the Monglow Moongate. Sadly, nothing about a Memorial thing on Her house place :(

It's never late to say : rest in Peace lil, true Angel.

Morgana x