• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For those that played in Test Center from the start...

N

NBA

How many of y'all still play Sims Online or know of those sims that made Test Center, "THE" place to be?

From those that I can remember, it was Purple Honey (referred to as "PH" from time to time) Meesha, Testo the Mime (the one who always went *.*) Chester Von BesterTester (I have seen him from time to time lately)

These are just to name a few... I too was one of these sims from Test Center... I was known as NBA (the most flirtatious male of Test Center) and owned the #1 Skill House, known as Tropical Isle BodyLogic...

I am now known as "QuikSilver" from Test Center 3... If you remember NBA from Test Center in 2003, I'm the same guy, come see me, I'll be on when TSO comes back on at 2 pm central!

Ah those were the days...

G

<blockquote><hr>

How many of y'all still play Sims Online or know of those sims that made Test Center, "THE" place to be?

From those that I can remember, it was Purple Honey (referred to as "PH" from time to time) Meesha, Testo the Mime (the one who always went *.*) Chester Von BesterTester (I have seen him from time to time lately)

These are just to name a few... I too was one of these sims from Test Center... I was known as NBA (the most flirtatious male of Test Center) and owned the #1 Skill House, known as Tropical Isle BodyLogic...

I am now known as "QuikSilver" from Test Center 3... If you remember NBA from Test Center in 2003, I'm the same guy, come see me, I'll be on when TSO comes back on at 2 pm central!

Ah those were the days...

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember a sim named Matt Gilmore...

Oh wait, that's me.

G

Welcome back NBA! I remember running into you from time to time. It is good to have you back!

In the past couple of months, we've merged TC with TC3. So if you'd like to go back to the test server, click to go to TC3. You'll notice a lot of exciting changes such as custom content chairs!

If you have any questions, ask your fellow sims or find one of the people from the dev team at the Community Pub.

Again, welcome back!

G

Welcome Back NBA!

I remember you, I got to TC about 2 months after the game launched so I'm not that originoo

Hope you enjoy the changes in the game

Don't forget to check out the blog!

www.tso-e.com

N

NBA

Hey Quick!

are you stalking me?

===================================================

Yes... I just can't help it lol

C

Caesar Weezer

Hey Quik, I was at your place shortly the other night before you closed. Nice lookin place I'll be sure to stop back in soon!

P

PB Three

I've been playing in TC (aside from boredom breaks) since January of 2003, I became attached like super-glue to the great city.

I'm a TC native and couldn't be more proud!

Long live TC!!!!

PB Three

G

My founder sim account has always played TC from the beginning and lives today there in her original log cabin she recreated right after the big wipe of Nov 2002. Her cabin is an exact replica of her house of the Beta days. So if you go to TC3 in the original TC section say howdy to Robyn Alyxzyndria at The Little Cabin. I am most proud to always have been in TC.

G

No city could ever be like TC. Stupid wipe scare. I played in TC from the beginning, and it was a different kind of fun that you couldn't find in any other city. I particularly resided at Nathan's skill house, it was lively there, and I made great friends.

I

imported_Spacey

I was "Sevens" in the original TC for a looong time, but I got the recreating bug and had to change up. I deleted my TC sim, after much thought, so I could move into a production city. Went on a break not long after that and when I came back we were able to move out of TC. Ugh!