• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For those that keep threatening me with Salt

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
While I'm at it (and since I'm bored today) I also found a great banner to hang outside where the High Council meets ....

H

Hand

The Chinese are going be building molten salt thorium nuclear reactors... stay away slug!

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Errr that sounds scary. I'd advise ALL living creatures, not just slugs, to stay away ....

And in other unrelated news, The US, bowing to international pressure, has agreed to close its detention center at Gitmo, and is moving it to a new undisclosed location, believed to be in China .....

(just kidding)

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
EEEEEP!! *Hides* :cursing: That explains all the free plane tickets to Mississippi I've been offered tho ...

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PROBLEM SOLVING - Your life may depend on it.

*falls off chair laughing*

(Poor lil' guy.)

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A (Totally Horrible) re-enactment of what transpired at WBB last night

This is attack was completely uncalled for and the offending party should be punished!

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OK revenge was taken for my "attack" at WBB. All I can say is the method was just so incomprehensibly evil that all I could do was just sit here in awe *Bows to the Master* :bowdown:

SisterFrances[EcZ]

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Poor poor Sluggy...

I hereby declare that we should ban all Marguarita's! Salted Popcorn... and drain the oceans to remove the salt!

Barring that... you just need to GM Hiding and stealth.

*grins*

Sister Frances

Benito

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have it on good authority that the original picture post of this thread is of a slug in a maze of SUGAR!

The slippery little guy is just trying to garner support for some nefarious future scheme!

Edit: Good job Slug in garnering support by using a picture of what is basically just you at a desert smorgasbord.