• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For those of us who are a bit slow on macros...

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Detail how to make the dress/undress macro work. In CC.

Make a macro to record > Dress 1

Then made a macro to undress

Then made a macro to dress > dress 1

None seem to work. What am I missing?

Any help will be appreciated.

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I had a few issues with this myself, might not be the same problem but...

I replaced old UOAssist macros with new in game CC macros using the same keys clearing them first in UOAssist.

I ran into the problem that I hadnt experienced in many years, certain key combinations simply don't save to the CC in particular the 'extra' keys including 'Ins' and 'Del'. They work initially but are dropped after logging out/in.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I had a few issues with this myself, might not be the same problem but...

I replaced old UOAssist macros with new in game CC macros using the same keys clearing them first in UOAssist.

I ran into the problem that I hadnt experienced in many years, certain key combinations simply don't save to the CC in particular the 'extra' keys including 'Ins' and 'Del'. They work initially but are dropped after logging out/in.
Ya had the same issue here. Make sure UOA macros are cleared, and put them on regular keys. Just like Akiho said. Let us know if it's still not working.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Never had UOA. Not sure how all that would work in the mix tho.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay got it solved =)

As usual, was my mistake lol. Went back thru the macros one at a time, and discovered the keystrokes I was using for record and undress were already assigned, one for lastobject and the other for lastspell. Deleted those, and all is fine.

Thanks for all the ideas tho!!

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
You dont need to undress if you dont actually want to do it you can use dress2 macro after dress1, and you also get a message when you have recorded a dress.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Detail how to make the dress/undress macro work. In CC.

Make a macro to record > Dress 1

Then made a macro to undress

Then made a macro to dress > dress 1

None seem to work. What am I missing?

Any help will be appreciated.
1-20-190001.jpg 1-20-190002.jpg 1-20-190003.jpg

Here are my three macro set up for this character. Record dress, dress and also undress. I really like this new feature as it allows me to instantly dress after being res. The undress is useful if you want to change to another outfit other then the war suit. You can set up to four.