• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For those complaining about Pet Balls and Dragons.

Yenji Yasagari

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Before skills get nerfed. Before Pets get nerfed. Before items get nerfed. MAYBE YOUR TACTICS SHOULD CHANGE.

A brief history on myself. I've not had a tamer in four years. I might make one because I want a red dragon now. I've always loved dragons, and now that we have one that can compete, im all game for re-making my tamer.

How do the tamers own you? The dragon chases after you while your unmounted.
Ok, you can outrun it but they chase after you in wolf form. Ok. I get it. How about countering it, with the same thing they do. GET A PET BALL OF YOUR OWN, AND GET A SWAMPY OR HORSE OR LLAMA OR OSTARD OR ANY MOUNT.
They dismount you, you run, use ball, mount.

Look at that. I just gave you a legit tactic to escape these tamers. Now stop screaming nerf. Your welcome.