• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

for the tram brit invasion of brit.

K

kalzaketh

:gee:hehe, hi folks, amild reminder that yes I'm still around brit getting the vendor house ready for the invasion, on tram sidehaving agm alchemist and chef,I will be preparing afew goodies for any defenders who happen to flee to the northern side of brit apublic keg of greater heals,( byob) for those who are unfamiliar with the abb it's bring your own empty bottles please,I use kr for running the potions out and will do my best to keep afull keg out on the front porch to aid the fighters on the vendor I will try to keep agood supply of cheap arrows and enchanted apples as on tc the critters loved necro spells, with hope we can do this invasion decently well.:lol:, the house is next to the lake north ofthe counsler building in brit the house sign is set to fletcher symbol, good luck and enjoy folks.:popcorn:

S

Sunrise

My friend you got any good Potions there? You know the kind..The one in wooden barrells age over many many moons.... :D

:D

Thanks for the heads up.