• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For the short stool lovers

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Those that care. The short stool that looks bamboo is a Daily rare. Like hay and broken chairs. The Dev team is actually going to make it easier for people to get the server up bamboo stools. So 15,000,000 if you want to waste your gold is fine.... just letting you know. Also for being a rare having three on a vendor doesn't seem to rare to me ;-)

"will the location of where the bamboo stool spawns each morning ever be revealed?
Might just add them in another, easier to spot, spot.
-Draconi"

The band aids are not worth 250,000 each. They are faction band aids and not worth it.

Also the Bracelets of binding you can still get and are NOT a rare nor worth 2,500,000 and can still be inscribed by simple double clicking it and clicking it.

A

AZRIA

And that's why no one will buy any of them. Why you spend a single second of your life griefing someones vendor is beyond me. I think it's time you went out and made some friends.

O

onthefifty

i don't consider it greifing at all Az.

more like a public service announcement.

no need to tell him to go outside. your just as addicted to this game as he is, who you kidding. :talktothehand:

A

AZRIA

i don't consider it greifing at all Az.

more like a public service announcement.

no need to tell him to go outside. your just as addicted to this game as he is, who you kidding. :talktothehand:
A public service announcement complete with a picture targeting the vendor that is being griefed as well as a message saying "So 15,000,000 if you want to waste your gold is fine....." Good service announcement.

Moving on...

A

AZRIA

The band aids are not worth 250,000 each. They are faction band aids and not worth it.

! PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT - COMPLIMENTS OF AZRIA !

THE BANDAGES ON THIS VENDOR ARE IN FACT GOLD CLOTH. THE COMMENT BY OUR ESTEEMED LORD GARETH, AS IGNORANT AS IT MAY BE, SHOULD BE DISREGARDED. Faction bandages say "enchanted bandages" , and also note that they are a "faction item" when scrolled over.

Thank you for your time.

O

onthefifty

well fwiw, looks like everything sold, cept the king midas aids. guess he did him a favor posting it.

i see ur point too az.... fwiw

moving on

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why would someone make a thread about smaller than normal pewpy?

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
When someone asks I post. If you don't like it oh well. If you go out and buy the stuff oh well.

Its like those dumb normal looking skull cups. Those are the mana stealable cups just a trick bug to make them like that and sell em for 50mill a pop. No one asked me about those so I didn't post about em.

As I said like it or don't oh well.

And I fixed the picture for you. Didn't really think about the vendor and the vendor house owner.

(And no a mod didn't ask me to change it.)

D

Devine

haha i just find this funny ^^

isnt it ones own fault to spend gold on something you dont know or havent checked info upon ? :) but aye the stools are pretty spawnable now, but not my duty to tell everyone :O kinda the point in making a profit lol
but next time i find something overpriced or outta price ill be sure to making a thread about it :O lol seems abit pointless this thread aye ? could have been a ethy mount price 10m lol :p who cares :p :) :danceb:

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
*yawn* :sleep2:

Ask and you shall be told. Did you want me to make something else about it? I'm sure you can only make threads here oh and ones with polls and sometimes even pictures!!!! Did you come up with a super duper special way to post?

Its okay you found it pointless. I find it pointless when PvP guilds post Get a real pvp guild without dragons blah blah...

And I found it funny that this vendor got sold out... Its amazing that his Blue Shroud robe sold right off his back too.