• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For the Love of Ultima...Put the Publish out already..it's been over a month..sheesh

I

imported_revenant2

There's a ton of stuff in this one, it's probably got them up to their eyeballs in work.

I'm looking forward to it too but I also wouldn't be shocked if it took even longer to come out than we'd believed. Things go like that sometimes.

G

>What's To Come:

The big news this week is that we are rapidly approaching a Test Center publish - shooting for mid-next week , barring complications. We also have the next event all QAed and ready for live testing - some of you may remember that the clock has been ticking in Moonglow for quite some time. Well, that clock is winding down...

So what happened.......???

I

imported_Fran Fury

<blockquote><hr>

The big news this week is that we are rapidly approaching a Test Center publish - shooting for mid-next week, barring complications.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is now mid week and nothing else has been said about it. I guess they had complications
Still would be nice to have some information about it.

Honest I didn't see Adder's post before I posted

I

imported_Sarphus

I'd rather have the publish release go smoothly than get a buggy publish early.

When the primary point of the publish is to fix bugs, it's kinda important to make sure you're not adding new bugs.

G

Maybe they're adding some previously duped items to NPC vendors now that we all complained...
They did say something about not telling us about something until its live on all shards, right?

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah, no kiddin, lighten up. I'd rather have them do their job, than have some 1/2 done piece of junk tossed out just to shut up some players who have nothing better to do.

I

imported_onthefifty

looking forward to the publish.

worked my tailor upto 119.4

deadite

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RTLFC

Nice.

It is *barely* mid-week, being 2:45 EST on Wednesday, and people are already calling them out on shooting for a mid-week TC release.

No freaking wonder they don't like estimating dates for us.