• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For the Devs, musings from the great unwashed...

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just wondering aloud, as it were, if any of the following might be possible, or could be answered maybe in a newsletter:. I'm sure all y'all have some to add:

Can the price on bribing bods be doubled, or perhaps tripled, and allow us to select which upgrade we want? like material, norm/except/ qty?

Will we ever be able to craft the bowls needed for cooking, cause we are tired of peas!

Can the aggro timer be fixed, where when we recall home and get ganked by a mongbat, it doesnt make us time out?

A slight bump to the LBOD % ? Seems we are drowning in smalls (esp alchy and cooking) waiting on larges ?

Marquis de Sade 209

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This would be good to change the way bribes and BOD's work. I get sick of needing to upgrade to a 15 aggy small only to surprisingly get a 20. Another example of a positive put in game that is accompanied by one or more negative. I also think we should be able to add to and take from BOD books without them being in our backpack. Either that or change the item count of a BOD book to 1.
I doubt they will change the aggro thing to be honest but it is a great idea in my opinion.

Last edited:

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While we're at it, how about fixing the fix that was supposed to fix granite not correctly showing the ore type in commodity deeds?

Or should I just give up on that happening?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
While we're at it, how about fixing the fix that was supposed to fix granite not correctly showing the ore type in commodity deeds?

Or should I just give up on that happening?
Probably take too much effort to find that and add that code line...

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just wondering aloud, as it were, if any of the following might be possible, or could be answered maybe in a newsletter:. I'm sure all y'all have some to add:

Can the price on bribing bods be doubled, or perhaps tripled, and allow us to select which upgrade we want? like material, norm/except/ qty?

Will we ever be able to craft the bowls needed for cooking, cause we are tired of peas!

Can the aggro timer be fixed, where when we recall home and get ganked by a mongbat, it doesnt make us time out?

A slight bump to the LBOD % ? Seems we are drowning in smalls (esp alchy and cooking) waiting on larges ?
I hear ya!!! I HATE green peas IRL and I'm forced to eat them in this game!!! :rant2: :cursing:

Congrats, Mesanna you accomplished something in the virtual world than my Mother couldn't in the real world. . . Getting me to eat my stinkin' peas!

I still HATE green peas! :yell:

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I hear ya!!! I HATE green peas IRL and I'm forced to eat them in this game!!! :rant2: :cursing:

Congrats, Mesanna you accomplished something in the virtual world than my Mother couldn't in the real world. . . Getting me to eat my stinkin' peas!

the creator of UO should get the credit :D

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend