• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For That one special TS member!

A

AmdusciasLS

Poor IoMega running his mouth then getting owned by a wrestle mage.. =[ Better luck next time champ! And Ill collect my 50 Whenever your ready! Thanks:thumbup1:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I Just transferred over here to LS with a couple of guildies (OUCH guild).

So far the fights have been fun, and comical all at the same time. I must say, I've never seen so many people try the para field between two houses trick. Us vets don't fall for those!

I've also never seen so many ghosts talk mad trash after getting rolled. Thus the comical part.

Looking forward to many more good fights.:thumbup1:

A

AmdusciasLS

Wow, if we posted every screenshot of you dying we'd need a larger upload limit
Awwh cute.. Sticking up for your lil buddy.. Necro mage Vs a wrestle scribe... and he dies? Wtf? So bad... theres no excuses

A

AmdusciasLS

So far the fights have been fun, and comical all at the same time. I must say, I've never seen so many people try the para field between two houses trick. Us vets don't fall for those!

I've also never seen so many ghosts talk mad trash after getting rolled. Thus the comical part.

I'm guessing your those new Hiding bushido dexxers in TB who think there good? Disarm, Nerve, Deathstrike... That is talent for sure

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm guessing your those new Hiding bushido dexxers in TB who think there good? Disarm, Nerve, Deathstrike... That is talent for sure
No, I'm a necro mage in the OUCH guild, and COM faction. Thanks for playing, come again.rolleyes:

I

I Am Hypnotic

Hey good job transferring to a shard that died.. seems everyone got active after we left..

But good job getting ****d 3v5 by our alt char's, then you did get us when we made a bit of noob char 3v6.. you guys blow tho rofl

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, Hypno.

Shh, you suck sir. You always have. Stop making up lies, as though you've ever killed anyone.

We're not just transferring to a dead shard, we're transferring to EVERY shard(give us a month or so).

Let me know what faction/guild, and your chars name on LS Hypno. I'll be sure to put ya in the 30 second club.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm here too!! Find me if you can :) Welcome to LS but we miss ya on Legends too :p Enjoy the dead shard while its dead :)

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothing funnier than two mages arguing who is worse...(hypnotic or pker). I like how Archie gets the ol gang back together every once and a while to zerg me and my two active guildies...always good for a laugh.

CUT3 > RUHO > CUT3 > OUCH what will they think of next?!

V

Vyal

We get good fights with AJB sometimes depends if they have enough people on, we had a pretty good fight in destard the other week alot of people running around with a rikky chasing everyone with parafields down :/ AJB raided off another guild we came in twice got a few kills but they would always just run out eventually they came in with 5 mages.

S

snowbunny024

Scriv you never stop with it do ya? Just cuz No one cares to hear your crying ass.
As you know by now, When ever you log on to any of those "so-called" killer's of yours you end up with your ass in the air. Then you try to make yourself feel better by calling us "Kids". If you only would stop for a sec and look at what you have tried to do in game to guildies, stealing in game from acct's.
Man I can see ya now walking thru Wal-mart mouth watering and hands getting sweaty:thumbup1: You are no good at what ya do, dont ya think its time to try something else. Go back to SIMS:sad2:
BTW FLOP Kills you without needing to hide. You talk more **** then my 16 yr old son, then to make it even more enjoyable, I came back after getting back into TB and you were the 1st dumbass I killed for the easiest 18 points Tks Loser :{
Then you and your 2 lil boy friends all change names and gear for the look alike dumbass show. Let me guess who won that outa you 3 fools.....

A

AmdusciasLS

Scriv you never stop with it do ya? Just cuz No one cares to hear your crying ass.
As you know by now, When ever you log on to any of those "so-called" killer's of yours you end up with your ass in the air. Then you try to make yourself feel better by calling us "Kids". If you only would stop for a sec and look at what you have tried to do in game to guildies, stealing in game from acct's.
Man I can see ya now walking thru Wal-mart mouth watering and hands getting sweaty:thumbup1: You are no good at what ya do, dont ya think its time to try something else. Go back to SIMS:sad2:
BTW FLOP Kills you without needing to hide. You talk more **** then my 16 yr old son, then to make it even more enjoyable, I came back after getting back into TB and you were the 1st dumbass I killed for the easiest 18 points Tks Loser :{
Then you and your 2 lil boy friends all change names and gear for the look alike dumbass show. Let me guess who won that outa you 3 fools.....
LOL... I dont even know who you are, but apparently your panties are in a bunch about something haha. The saddest part of all this is how old are you playing uo? You have a 16 year old kid? You have that little of a life? And 2 little boyfriends? First of all those 3 clowns are just morons who copied my name get your **** straight before you talk, and if you could read (Not that Id expect you to be able to being such an inbred jackass.) its clearly spelled differently.
Lastly, Id like to offer a challenge to all FLOP, If you think your all so "leet" I will duel any of you for gold on wrong roof anytime you all like. You talk about my crying and pancakes :sad2:.. Yet you wrote yourself a nice little novel pancakes and moaning. The reality is YOUR BAD, YOU ALWAYS WILL BE. You try and get your shots in here cause you can't pvp on uo. Thanks!
PS: I appreciate your envy, Keep posting about me!

S

snowbunny024

LOSER:thumbup1: Just like when ya wanted to 1v1 me before and when I had ya redlined outa no where your boyfriend came in and not only healed ya but killed me as well, then ya talked so much trash to me about it. BTW just because ya can type better then I doesnt make me a KID, but that sure does show your understanding of what you think this game is all bout. We (FLOP) know you, and every time ya die ya icq 2 of our guildies pancakes them out, why? because ya got busted trying to take advanage of the guild? How long was you in REV? 2 maybe 3 daze and your true color's came out. I just wish that guild your in now knew who you really are, a UO theif and if ya gotta get that low I can just see ya in real liife LOSER:gee:
BTW what's the big deal that I can work from home and still take care of all 3 of my kid's and still find time to kill ya? And then ya say "I have that little of a life" omg you truly are a sry ass pathetic fool. You've died so many times from my dexxer I cant count them all, and I can add 2 more times from last night, but let me guess that wasnt you on AmdusciasLS , it had to been one of your boy friends right?

A

AmdusciasLS

LOSER:thumbup1: Just like when ya wanted to 1v1 me before and when I had ya redlined outa no where your boyfriend came in and not only healed ya but killed me as well, then ya talked so much trash to me about it. BTW just because ya can type better then I doesnt make me a KID, but that sure does show your understanding of what you think this game is all bout. We (FLOP) know you, and every time ya die ya icq 2 of our guildies pancakes them out, why? because ya got busted trying to take advanage of the guild? How long was you in REV? 2 maybe 3 daze and your true color's came out. I just wish that guild your in now knew who you really are, a UO theif and if ya gotta get that low I can just see ya in real liife LOSER:gee:
BTW what's the big deal that I can work from home and still take care of all 3 of my kid's and still find time to kill ya? And then ya say "I have that little of a life" omg you truly are a sry ass pathetic fool. You've died so many times from my dexxer I cant count them all, and I can add 2 more times from last night, but let me guess that wasnt you on AmdusciasLS , it had to been one of your boy friends right?
LOL... So after 35+ years of working at home and having kids the best thing you have to do in your spare time is play UO? That says a lot about what you've accomplished and accumulated in that much time. And I remember raping you on a mage and then you crying I didn't rez you. Remember that? That's why your designated to a hiding smokebomb dexxer any idiot can play.. Hence you ROFL:thumbup1:. And yeah I do not have a character AmdusciasLS lol, my character is Amduscias. Those other idiots spell it Amducias reading and word recognition must not be a forte of yours.

Secondly, As for you typing and spelling better then me? "How long was you in REV" " maybe 3 daze and your true color's came out", That alone shows you don't know how to spell and you don't know your right tenses epic fail on that one buddy. Your 35+ and arguing and ranting like a child on forums in between taking care of your kids and working, good example for those kids of yours huh? Lol and you have the balls to say I'm a pathetic sorry ass? Are you ****ing kidding me, be real. And Like I said in my last post there is an offer for you to step up and duel me for gold, And after you running your mouth so hard I don't see you maning up that shows a lot about you.

In conclusion, Your still ****, FLOP is still ****, AND you run your mouth like anyone gives a flying **** what you have to say! Have a good day Miss and I hope to see you on in between you working and neglecting your kids.... LOL:lol: ME>YOU

T

touch of red

Poor IoMega running his mouth then getting owned by a wrestle mage.. =[ Better luck next time champ! And Ill collect my 50 Whenever your ready! Thanks:thumbup1:
did you really post a screenshot over 5 months old? lolz last time i checked everytime i fight you i DO NOT use necro and i've won everytime but one. every wrestle scribe/mage gets lucky once ina while, so what? i'll take my 1 death over your 500 anyday. and as far as we talk alot, sir you say "kid" more then I **** talk period lolz.

A

AmdusciasLS

did you really post a screenshot over 5 months old? lolz last time i checked everytime i fight you i DO NOT use necro and i've won everytime but one. every wrestle scribe/mage gets lucky once ina while, so what? i'll take my 1 death over your 500 anyday. and as far as we talk alot, sir you say "kid" more then I **** talk period lolz.
Are you really that dense? Heres how our fights usually go.. You pre cast strangle, I remove curse, You start whining and pancakes OMG U APPLE!!! and run away and will not fight anymore.. lol. Your bad and Id be willing to duel you any day on wrong roof as well... And what does "kid" have to do with talking ****? Calling someone a kid Isn't talking ****, You are a kid. Ill be cool like you, Your bad period "LOLZ"

P

Pwn3rg1z3r Bunny

Can't we all be friends?

All come with me, enjoy videos and pictures of Jan. Learn to Love Fishsticks in your mouth and enjoy the sudden explosion of tarter sauce all over your face.

And I don't remember that day we had 5 mages to raid destard with...I don't even think we have 5 mages in our "Guild"...Since Wonka, ICP, and Mappy quit. Billy I think may have died...And Chaz is...well attempting to play 16 shards.

Its just Me, Xavior, and Casca running around being noobs.

PS: That harrower was fun, I think you guys should do more...I got several kills on my T-hunter...LAWL...I know its sad to have a t-hunter :(

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ICP, you would have had to make somebody realize you left in order for any of us to care your "coming back".

S

Spector_Napa

Nothing funnier than two mages arguing who is worse...(hypnotic or pker). I like how Archie gets the ol gang back together every once and a while to zerg me and my two active guildies...always good for a laugh.

CUT3 > RUHO > CUT3 > OUCH what will they think of next?!
Please dont bunch RUHO with CUT3 or OUCH. RUHO has been and always will be RUHO on LS. we transfered here originally with 3 people, we put the smack down on various guilds and recruited them as they cried for an alliance.(Some recruitings were a mistake others were not). Regardless of who zerg'd who when and whatnot just get your facts strait.