• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For Tanager

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Aww thank you! hehehe I know I can check their site, and I know I miss most of them anyway cuz of Siege EM events - but I do like seeing the lil news flashes!

:heart:

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey since this a thread for Tanager......hehe
I saw you a couple times when I was grabbing the Valentines gift on Siege Perilous and was curious if you were taking a count of how many people were claiming the gift. I was thinking that this would be a good way to see how many accounts are still around or at least active.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
it would be a good indicator of how many people from other shards log in to get a gift and then trade it for one on their shard...(or get their gift stolen because they don't realize that thieves can actually steal stuff here...)

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Whenever there is a clicky holiday item, I like to say hello to the people that Siege does not generally see otherwise and try to steer them towards NEW. Siege is, overall, a helpful community and I like to try to help new folks see this. But mostly I just enjoy the show lol. Because the clicky is in a stationary location for a limited time, it draws all kinds of people in. There are thieves, PKs, PKs of PKs and thieves. It gets interesting at times :D

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Well the web site for UORadio crashed yesterday and was not back up for several hours. Because of that they cancel the shows on Atlantic yesterday and reschedule them for next Saturday, same times. So @Tanager you can still make it to Atlantic next week.