• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FOR SALE" MASSIVE MAG RUBBLE COLLECTION"

G

I have Many Plants , Little Trees , Tables , Podieums , Benches , Little Rubble Pieces ..... Wood pieces 100k each everything else 50k each OR WHOLE COLLECTION 2 mill ....

M

majorwoo

Talk to famine . Though your prices seem a tad high, based on what the generic rubble was selling for then.

G

Sorry, Thats what happens when the rubble's all gone... It'll go higher I'm sure but not by me, this is the last haul I made be for mag was all gone and held onto it till now to sell. It's alot well worth more then anything I'm asking I promise !!!
On other shards same pieces are going for millions ...

G

Taking trade offers too.. "soul stones and frags" if you have any to trade ...

G

it saddens me to see people making profit
off the wonderful maginca city
i ask one question
"how dare you sir?"

G

It's not my fault that everyone didn't come together to defend Mag... I didn't want to see the city fall, but I was to weak to do anything to save her cause I had just started Siege and I rememberd the last time their was rubble how much a collecters item it was so i harvested what i could carry and may save a piece or to for my self for deco but am not sorry in any way for my actions because everyone did nothing to save MAG. How many cursed items did you get instead of saving MAG ?

A

Alex the Gray

you could not have saved magincia no matter how hard you tried, or what level of skill you had.
There were to many individuals and guilds and factions pking anything that moved there for any serious defense.
I was killed one time on magincia- once only. I was a point away from dying from demons when a swarm of people attacked me. If they'd waited just another heartbeat I would have been dead anyway. What glory in slaying an individual issuing his last death rattle! Oh, what grand slayers!
Bah! Sell your goods and enjoy your profit. You earned it more than these pretend reds did.

G

Ty, This Sale is on hold till later tonight pending a deal !!! Ty for all offers and responces through ICQ !!! Will reply again to restart or to say sale has been made

G

I went and took full stock of the Rubble and I have 20 wood pieces and 108 mixed pieces of plants mini trees and rock rubble...
All total worth 5.4 mill asking 2 mill ... Will return with restart or end soon. ty

G

OK , Taking offers on this Mag Collection again !!!! Asking 2 mill worth over 5 mill..
20 Wooden items . Tables , Poideums , & Benches
108 mixed items . Assorted Plants , Mini Trees , and Assorted Rock Pieces

Starting Bid 1.5 mill