• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] For Pacific Rares

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Black Bag containing a no draw tile.
A magical lockbox
pumice
a bronze robe
old white checks
True Mare cloth(items and by the yard)
green "a champagne glass"
large amythyst gems
large citrine gem
pink muffins
a guild deed
named vendor deeds(90 stones)
Prepatch daemon bone armor suit
dark furs
blessed zog green robe
fountain deeds
"a plate of exceptional quality"
"a goblet of exceptional quality"
full set of 1000 diamond jewelry (and misc pieces)
Practice long swords
practice skinning knife(very uncommon as i recall)
katana with the name "of exceptional quality"
"a gnarled staff of exceptional quality"
old bottle of hair dye thats dark gray
sigil purple lantern, torch, spellbooks,sandals, and fishing rod

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Black Bag containing a no draw tile. (i dont think these are visible no draw tiles anymore or did they fix it?) 100k

A magical lockbox i dont know(this the new one from the strangers?)

pumice 2-5mil last time i checked (if its a odd color then its a bugged moonstone, i have several "pink" pumice )
a bronze robe 2-300k
old white checks not much
True Mare cloth(items and by the yard) not much
green "a champagne glass" can you lock this down or is it newbied? lock downable 1-200k
pink muffins valentines candy that lost its name when taken from a stack 25-100k
dark furs i pay 3-450k per when i buy them, seen as high as 500k but there are tons out there
"a plate of exceptional quality" about 50-150k to the right person
"a goblet of exceptional quality" 50-150k
Practice long swords 50k
practice skinning knife(very uncommon as i recall) 50-100k
katana with the name "of exceptional quality" 50k
"a gnarled staff of exceptional quality" 50k
old bottle of hair dye thats dark gray 100-250k

the rest i have no clue on

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not visible in the bag and no draw tiles have never been worth so little.
your pumice estimate seems about right.
thats not the "bronze robe" its an original prepatch "a bronze robe"
the old white checks are usually worth millions as far as folks seem to say in game.
it's a green newbified champagne glass. not a champagne flute or anything.
this is pure mare cloth, not the darkness aos cloth from slimes, not the cloth created with a bug that made lightmare cloth. I know some folks have low monitor settings but all 3 of those colors don't stack with each other. Mare cloth, last sold for 500k a yard when I checked last time.
The old hair dyes I've sold over the last yard, not a single one has sold for under a mill. I've not sold any for over 3mill but your price seems lower than the price checks people have been pming me...

Can anyone else give me an estimate?

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry if my estimates have been a bit off its been a while cince i last priced them. ive never bought any dark mare cloth before but i have a ton of different ones and have been under the assumption that they have been reproduced. so if im off i apologise, its been a while :)

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Black Bag containing a no draw tile. 1m
A magical lockbox 8m
pumice 4-8m
old white checks 2-5m ea depending on amount of check/buyer
green "a champagne glass" 1.5-3m
pink muffins 100k
a guild deed 300k
named vendor deeds(90 stones) 1.5-4m ea
Prepatch daemon bone armor suit 12m if its what I think
dark furs 1-2m ea
fountain deeds 100k, common
"a plate of exceptional quality" 500k-1m
"a goblet of exceptional quality" 500k-1m
full set of 1000 diamond jewelry (and misc pieces) 2m/set
Practice long swords 50k-70k ea
practice skinning knife(very uncommon as i recall) 200k
katana with the name "of exceptional quality" 250k
"a gnarled staff of exceptional quality" 500k-1m
old bottle of hair dye thats dark gray 1.5-3m
sigil purple lantern 1.5-4m if maker's name on it

RedRum

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not visible in the bag and no draw tiles have never been worth so little.
your pumice estimate seems about right.
thats not the "bronze robe" its an original prepatch "a bronze robe"
the old white checks are usually worth millions as far as folks seem to say in game.
it's a green newbified champagne glass. not a champagne flute or anything.
this is pure mare cloth, not the darkness aos cloth from slimes, not the cloth created with a bug that made lightmare cloth. I know some folks have low monitor settings but all 3 of those colors don't stack with each other. Mare cloth, last sold for 500k a yard when I checked last time.
The old hair dyes I've sold over the last yard, not a single one has sold for under a mill. I've not sold any for over 3mill but your price seems lower than the price checks people have been pming me...

Can anyone else give me an estimate?
If you ask for prices, don't come back and tell them the prices they quoted are too low or not what everyone else is telling you, ESPECIALLY when your second post in the thread is whining about the fact that "over 60 views and nobody can price anything there?" This is exactly why people don't offer up quotes most of the time. Better to just bite your tongue, stop your hands from typing and wait for someone else to get dogged out over what they feel is a decent price quote.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The player who responded, admittedly didn't have a clue. His prices reflected possible low end prices from a number of years ago, my information was at most a year out of date.

Frankly, your post offers nothing but you acting as an eitiquette nazi and fails to note the gap in time between my first posts and his response.

A

Asmodai

Better to just bite your tongue, stop your hands from typing and wait for someone else to get dogged out over what they feel is a decent price quote.
you should take your own advice. i'm with omnius.

M

Muu Bin

Back to the price checks...

Practice longsword: 25-50k
Practice skinning knife: 200-250k

I've seen a lot of the practice weapons on vendors on Pacific and many of them are in the 25-35k range depending on weapon. The most common out there seem to be the longsword, bow, and mace. The skinning knife is the second LEAST common if memory serves me correctly - I've seen 2 for sale in the past 8 months (one at 200k and the other at 250k).

Hope that helps

RedRum

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Black Bag containing a no draw tile - ZERO/NADDA Not worth one gold coin
A magical lockbox - anywhere from 4mil to 25mil...depends on how stupid the buyer is
pumice - about 5mil to the right buyer
a bronze robe - I was offered 2mil for my gold one, so, about the same
old white checks - depends on the buyer and the amounts. best guestimate would be 10-100 times the value of the check.
True Mare cloth(items and by the yard) -
green "a champagne glass" - unique item if you can display it (which I don't think you can) it would be worth 3mil, if it can't be displayed then ~ 1mil
large amythyst gems - new event gems, wait until the event is over. price is dropping daily on these
large citrine gem - see above
pink muffins - seen them as low as 10k
a guild deed - 50k if not named, more if the right name is on it
named vendor deeds(90 stones) - 1mil to 1.5mil
Prepatch daemon bone armor suit - depending on the color of the suit and if it says "Daemon Bone" could be as high as 3mil for full suit
dark furs - 750k
blessed zog green robe - depends on if it's Blessed or [Blessed]
fountain deeds - 75-100k
"a plate of exceptional quality" - I don't do the dishes
"a goblet of exceptional quality" - Still don't do the dishes
full set of 1000 diamond jewelry (and misc pieces) - depends on if someone is getting married in the near future...1.5mil if not needed, in a hurry, double it.
Practice long swords - still seeing practice weapons on vendors for ~ 50k
practice skinning knife(very uncommon as i recall) - not so uncommon as one would think, but still worth more than a common so 100k
katana with the name "of exceptional quality" - not worth anything in my book
"a gnarled staff of exceptional quality" - see above
old bottle of hair dye thats dark gray - purchased a red and yellow recently for 600k total, so around 250-350k
sigil purple lantern, torch, spellbooks,sandals, and fishing rod - lanterns go for around 750k each

Faith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RedRum I don't think you have a clue about the prices you're spitting out. :-\

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RedRum I don't think you have a clue about the prices you're spitting out. :-\
Quite a few of them are pretty close, actually. But, those are more prices a buyer would like to see, vs. a seller. Still, if one wants to sell these things rapidly, it looks like a reasonable approach.

Except perhaps the white checks, as a 1mil white check will never go for 10-100mil. 5mil maybe. But, the smaller denominations, close enough.

Not to nitpick, of course, the exceptional items do hold value to some people. A lot of collectors would agree with rum though. Some not. The world is still turning. :)

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
could some of the folks PMing me about the credibility of some of the current quotes spit out a few quotes?

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
could some of the folks PMing me about the credibility of some of the current quotes spit out a few quotes?
What's wrong with mine? I've been pricing this stuff for ten years (no exaggeration at all - on some olds boards (pre-stratics, heh) I was the man). Some of my prices may be a bit high, if anything, but at these levels, nothing to worry about. Someone will buy it. :)

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pete is right, except for the white check (1-2m) and sigil lantern (slightly lower) and pumice (depends on colour), but still lower.

T

Teufel_Hund

The problem you have is that with the exception of the Magical Lockbox everything you have in your list is on the lower end of the scale and with that you are going to have dramatic price swings by Shard and vendor. No one is going to give you the answer you want because you want it all to be worth mega-millions. The best thing for you to do is take in what has been given to you and determine your prices. Just remember it is always easier to drop the price while it is in your hands then raise it while itis in someone elses.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just remember it is always easier to drop the price while it is in your hands then raise it while itis in someone elses.

that's gotta be one of the best pieces of advice ever on this forum.... :thumbup1:

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I simply responded with that post because a few folks have sent me PMs stating that the quotes came from unsavory folks but fail to provide their own quotes. I'm not asking for insane amounts or even to sell everything there. I would however like to have an idea of some of the things i have boxxed in my house whose values I'm not up to date on. I don't want to simply jump down someones throat telling a person that a few people have told me specifically to disregard them when I have little information on any of you folks, in the past I would simply have ICQ'd hemisphere and never come here due to the stigma this forum has.