• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] For next Patch can Necros in Forms be subject to taking Extra dmg with Slayers?

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was thinking, instead of only Mystics being able to purge necros out of the form that they are in. When fighting a player say in Wraith form can we make it so an undead slayer would do more damage to that player in Wraith form? It would be a lot better considering right now all one has to do is get you on foot, hop into wraith form and drain all ur mana with little spells. Atleast if the slayers would work against people that fight in these forms, it would give us alittle bit more to work with instead of basically being forced to run off when fighting them like this. I'm speaking for dexers and mages alike when it comes to the slayers. I play a mage though and it's pretty annoying because all the person in Wraith form has to do is toss out a magic arrow here and there and play defensive until i'm out of mana. Then when i'm out he can dump all day and have no mana regenerating to even heal myself.

I saw on UOGuide how it says this for Wraith Form:

under the influence of the this spell, the caster receives:
+25% damage from undead weapons
+15% physical resist
-5% fire resist
-5% energy resist

However, I have tested this and for some reason Undead slayer SPELLBOOKS do NOT provide any additional damage right now.