• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) For everything there is a season, and NOOB's has come to an end.

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
For many, many years, Siege Perilous has come together to welcome newcomers to our community by supporting a guild devoted to just that. Different leaders have carried that torch over the years, and I was merely the most recent to pick it up and continue the tradition. It was an honor to serve Siege in that role for almost a year, and I want to thank the entire shard for the support given to NOOB with donations, taking NOOBs hunting, coming to the graduations, or by simply not killing them (much).

Some donations are being returned, but the basic supplies will continue to be given out to new players as they cross my path. If there was anything in particular you wish returned, please PM me. These supplies have always been kept separate from my own, and will continue to be so as I or others replenish them.

On the 17th of October, the last NOOB recruits will quietly graduate without fan fair. At that time, NOOB will disband. With Endless Journey on the horizon, it is my hope that another will take up the torch once again. If not, then I and the community will do as we have always done to help new players. :)

Tectop

Journeyman
For many, many years, Siege Perilous has come together to welcome newcomers to our community by supporting a guild devoted to just that. Different leaders have carried that torch over the years, and I was merely the most recent to pick it up and continue the tradition. It was an honor to serve Siege in that role for almost a year, and I want to thank the entire shard for the support given to NOOB with donations, taking NOOBs hunting, coming to the graduations, or by simply not killing them (much).

Some donations are being returned, but the basic supplies will continue to be given out to new players as they cross my path. If there was anything in particular you wish returned, please PM me. These supplies have always been kept separate from my own, and will continue to be so as I or others replenish them.

On the 17th of October, the last NOOB recruits will quietly graduate without fan fair. At that time, NOOB will disband. With Endless Journey on the horizon, it is my hope that another will take up the torch once again. If not, then I and the community will do as we have always done to help new players. :)
Thank you for your time and service to help the new players of siege, I personally know how much it was appreciated

Thanks from all of us previous NOOBS

Bud.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thank you for everything you did for the server and for the help you gave to all new/returning player in these months :)... Probably if most of them are still here it's for the support you provided them :)... And if the server is grown up it's also for the job you did every day (and i'm sure you'll continue to help people also in the future :) ) .... Thank you very much :D

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you sooo much. You not only helped the newbes but you made it fun for them!

Citizenbushido

Adventurer
Ummm, If there was ever a noob in need of guidance that would be me. If you need a new recruit to keep the guild going I'm happy to play the role of bumbling, floundering apprentice. My incompetence is second to none. Why just yesterday it took me 30 min to figure out how to chop wood, 10 minutes to figure out why I couldn't move, was overloaded. I thought I found a bug when I couldn't pick up the piles of gold in the city of Vesper. I dare say that I could keep you in business for a long time to come if your interest is helping & answering silly questions.

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for all you have done, and all I'm sure you will continue to do, even if it's not "official". You are part of a proud tradition of Siege helping its newcomers!

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Tannie! *hugs*

You are such a wonderful person! Thank you for everything you have done, and will do.

I still remember when we first met! Freja was starting NEW2 and you and I volunteered to be co-leaders to help her with NEW2.

By the way, that outfit you were wearing at the Lyceum the other day was awesome!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ummm, If there was ever a noob in need of guidance that would be me. If you need a new recruit to keep the guild going I'm happy to play the role of bumbling, floundering apprentice. My incompetence is second to none. Why just yesterday it took me 30 min to figure out how to chop wood, 10 minutes to figure out why I couldn't move, was overloaded. I thought I found a bug when I couldn't pick up the piles of gold in the city of Vesper. I dare say that I could keep you in business for a long time to come if your interest is helping & answering silly questions.
Become a PERVert me and Vic can have you all kinds of messed up in no time :) Thanks for the year of service Tanager ;)

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Thank you all for the kind words :) NOOB was fun, and I enjoyed it. Specially the graduations! :devil:

Any gathered or grown goods I can add to that stockpile Tanager?
Thanks, but there are plenty of basic supplies :) Siege has been very generous, and I promise it will all go to good use.

If you need a new recruit to keep the guild going I'm happy to play the role of bumbling, floundering apprentice.
First, welcome to Siege! There are many reasons why I ultimately chose to close the guild. Lack of recruits was a small part in that choice, but I know that Siege goes through regular cycles so that was not really a factor. That just made this a good time to do it, is all. :) If you'd like help with anything, just ask in General Chat. The community here is pretty good about answering questions.

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I started on SP, I joined the NEW guild. I learned more in my month with them than I had learned the entire 3-4 years on Atlantic. They gave me a start, introduced me to my first guild, and really kept me on SP. Thanks for carrying that torch.