• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For Devs Q about name creations of sims and homes

F

frogger2

Ive been playing 5 yrs and I dont think Ive seen anyone asking this Question. Im just wondering why some names arnt allowed no matter how varient you get such as add a - or a ' and so on, be;ieve me 5 yrs into the game I know the little tips to get a name on. but some names just wont past. example I wanted to create a name a long time ago after buying DVD movie called Clue very funny by the way,but no matter how I alterd the name I couldnt get Mustard into the name from Col Mustard just wouldnt do it I siad ok then tried the name in other cities after name chage came into play and still nadda. why is a name like Mustard is restricted? thats the sim name bit now for homes. why cant we have numbers added to our homes like 2150 maddax drive or something like that? in TC3 I have a star trek themed home Im kirk Spock and most of the crew thier and would love to be able to name the house Wolf359 the star trek coordinates for Earth. so why cant we have names like mustard for sims and numbers 123 for homes? just curious no gripes or complaints today.