• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For all your Myspace lovers!

M

mr crabs

dam im thinking the parents of that kid need to disconect the internet and get that kid some help after they beat his ass for acting like that.

J

Jobe FTW

which one of them is Itara do you think? im going with the picture taker?

MaxTDR

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what the heck ghost...how did you come across that? lol...that's some ridiculous stuff...I wanna see one with a 7 year old UO addict, now THAT would be some funny stuff! "Mom's gonna pwn you when she gets home! *cries*" type stuff, lol. Thanks for making me laugh lol.

G

That little boy reminded me of you when you don't get a dose of Animocity each hour of the day.

I

Itari BC

Does that dose stick around like those little bumps people seem to get?

G

As many bumps as the amount of times you hit the refresh button on Stratics to see if I posted.

MaxTDR

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think this is the same Animocity that, while in TDR, tried giving Max throuble for his choice of beer (the one hand selected by the gods). Ghost, you shouldn't hang in such company :p

I

Itari BC

In such company...hmm...has it been 4 or was it 5 times she's been denied from such company...keep up the hope!

I

imported_FireCrazy

Thats the dumbest video on youtube I ever saw. What does that have anything to do with the video that was posted about a kid who has an obsession with Myspace?

I think the kid in the video should have been taped during them deleteing his contacts one by one! I bet the screams would have been award winning for any horror film!

G

gargomel

That was a bloody headache... And it brought up this GREAT represed memory I had from 2 mos. ago. Head up N. to meet a buddy of mine, his girlfriend, her friend and the friends kid (did I need a semi colon for all you critiquers). The bloody brat would not stop crying about f'ing everything, to scared to sled, wanted to go home so he could do nothing etc etc... The kid is 9 years old and would rather sit at home then go play in N. Michigan woods on a lucky 40 degree day with the sun out.
That video made me want to delte my myspace, but really just have it to keap in touch with people.

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

I think the kid in the video should have been taped during them deleteing his contacts one by one! I bet the screams would have been award winning for any horror film!

[/ QUOTE ]

You, sir, should apply to BC. You clearly think like them.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think the older 3 kids should be the ones needing their a** beat, typical meaness of the older silblings. The 3 older ones act alot like the kids we see on UO.

T

Trailer Trash

Just sad, the kid needs some help and what kind of parents raise a kid to talk like that. I didnt find it a bit funny and as a parent it kind of gave me a sick feeling!

B

BlackBetty

Holy Hell!! While I am sure that kid is addicted to MySpace, he was clearly already upset when they went in there to film him. They had tortured the poor kid before the taping even started.

I shudder at the thought of no parents around in the evening time when this was going on. Asshats!

I

imported_herc

Will you sign my Mandatory Castration petition? I'm sure Obama will blindly sign it.

I

imported_lady michelle

Exactly what I was thinking also Betty. This kid as been harrassed by the older kids so many times to get this kind of reaction out of him. All they are doing is teaching this kid to hate. If I was them I would be sleeping with one eye open. that little kid is probley thinking of ways to get revenge.

M

mr crabs

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You, sir, should apply to BC. You clearly think like them.

[/ QUOTE ]

already tryed to apply but they said i was to out spoken and mean and something about i liked to greaf to much so they tossed my app:{ HOW RUDE

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
That was an EXTREMELY disturbing video and very very sad.

The child has serious issues and the parents should get help for him. The older brother and friends tormenting him was not helpful in any way. I understand siblings go out of the way to play tricks and bug each other but the scary thing is that child comes across as a possible future news story and I do not mean on U Tube.
If I was the brother I would fear for my life. He appears to be a perfect candidate to kill his entire family in their sleep. We have all read or heard those stories of a real life family member killing an entire household.

Creepy stuff here!

G

This is the typical reaction of a mage when they get rolled by FHP.

MaxTDR

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More accurately, the typical reaction of an FHP in two situations:

1) When they try to play mages.

2) When their uber DP/chain special ganks don't work and a mage sends them looking for a priest of mondain and wondering if they have the necessary 200+ replacement pots.

Later.

G

<blockquote><hr>

More accurately, the typical reaction of an FHP in two situations:

1) When they try to play mages.

2) When their uber DP/chain special ganks don't work and a mage sends them looking for a priest of mondain and wondering if they have the necessary 200+ replacement pots.

Later.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your number 1 makes no sense...it must be too much for TDR to comprehend that we dont play mages. This is beating a dead horse...
Secondly...dont hate. Im sorry you get destroyed often. Ask your TDR/JW boys what happened at yew gate this morning. Yes, i actually went to yew gate because nobody was anywhere else. Looking forward to the action come friday night. I'll be a half hour late but Im sure people will still be there.

MaxTDR

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My number 1 DOES make sense sir...it seems somewhere along the way you guys have tried to play mages and failed miserably. (Reference video for what ensued shortly thereafter). Hence your disdain for mages and attempts at creating a guild for players who have had the same shortcomings and mental troubles...you unite and claim your disadvantage to be an advantage... = FHP. Nicely done.

Where in my statement did I say I get destroyed often? lol...see, more of this "I suck on a mage when I tried it, so all mages MUST suck" stuff. You all do well on dexxers, but I'd bet on two TDR/J*W mages against two FHP dexxers any day of the week. Later.

B

BlackBetty

What the hell does that have to do with the topic?

Drama queens for the win?

*sigh*

I

imported_The_Dude_

Your wrong max. Kahlan already told me his mage is on atlantic. Thats where he plays his mage and he plays his dexer here.

I

imported_Insta

<blockquote><hr>

Fine ! My friends and I will stop teasing my little brother

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew it had to be BC that filmed this!!! After all it was 3 on 1!!

I

imported_FireCrazy

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Fine ! My friends and I will stop teasing my little brother

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew it had to be BC that filmed this!!! After all it was 3 on 1!!

[/ QUOTE ]

That was funny as hell...

MaxTDR

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wth? okay, so he dp/special and then run on GL, and prolly farms Lady Mel on Atlantic, good to know. lol, just jokin' with ya know Kahlan. I digress, BlackBetty...I was unaware that stratics conversations weren't allowed to move down different paths. That being said, here is my attempt to get back on to topic and save the drama for you:

That was a kickazz video; the older kids may have taunted the child somewhat, but their overall goal of trying to get this kid away from his 'addiction' kinda levels the playing field. If I were the parents I would:

1) Put myself into an institution and not allow myself contact with my own children; it would be obvious to me that I've screwed up behind all comprehension.

2) If I didn't do 1, then I would punish the older kids slightly for their extremism and for taunting so much. Then I would tell them sometimes the goal is good (which it was, and I'd give them a cookie for that) but the means are not.

3) I would submit the little brat to psychological studying; it's obvious he not only has anger issues and is completely addicted to myspace...he also hasn't had any help correcting this issue. Oh, and I'd slap the crap out of him for using so many cuss words. Right or wrong, that works trust me lol.

Look, I stayed on topic for *counts lines* that long! lol, and by now it's probably obvious that my parenting techniques are different than yours...oh well. Later.

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

This is the typical reaction of a mage when they get rolled by FHP.

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys are fun to fight, if you'd leave your house :p Thanks for the fun last night though