• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

for all who care

• Thread starter kalzaketh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

kalzaketh

I placed, anew vendor at the cheapest brit house it's name is david jones the shopname is all things fishy to try to liquidate some of the daily catch:wall:

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Them's better be Brook Trout :D, cuz they are the best eating :thumbsup:.

M

Millie

I don't know, I'm kind of a Bullhead (catfish family) Person myself, Cepting they stink ya . lol

K

kalzaketh

all, I can say is they are from buc's den tram and felside folks, just hope they turnout tasty, the easy method to cook is go to any npc building that has an oven dbl click oven target steaks, have over afew hundred raw steaks out there for anywho need them, at 1 gold per steak anychef can churn out cheap wasabi or even miso soup. :)

K

kalzaketh

bullhead gets abit strong to me sorry millie, I prefer the channelcats myself as they move more than the bullhead does :)

F

five oclock

OOOOHHH FISH???? IM SO THERE.

I prefer salmon tho..and bass..But hey fish is fish :D it pleases me stomach...Im all for that :D