• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For all those interested in Factions

R

Raj-Europa

we have a new home...........
www.uofactions.com

Yes thats right you might have seen the books on the ground and thought whats that, well......
Its a forum set up by myself and a friend to aid the growth of faction on this shard we all call home.
Go take a look and register, each faction has its own forum along with a main general discussion area and a forum set aside for anybody that thinks they are a forum warrior for flaming and rants.
It would be good to get a large active community to carry on the work that is already progressing towards the next publish.
Hopefully see you there
Rajak

Anne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really nice looking forum Raj

Communication is always good

G

I was wondering if we had a board for factions on Europa too.. Good timing

Wenchy

R

Raj-Europa

Im glad we have filled that role
trev has registered so wont be long till the TB massive arrive to raise hell :p

G

Already signed up, looking forward to joining you in game this weekend big lad =D

G

*grins* Self-confessed trammies raising hell in factions? We'll soon see about that

Now to toss a coin and figure out which of my girls picks up my first 100 death robes heheh.

Wenchy

R

Raj-Europa

we are DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED......so how much did you pay to buy the votes trev ?

G

Oh now I never saw that one coming! LOL. Enjoy the seat cos once my girls are done with ya you won't sit down for a week.

And I don't mean that in the way that you'd like it to mean either!

Wenchy

Hex_Europa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think Minax are going to have to give the other factions a chance, we can't own all the towns 100% of the time it'll just get boring.

Maybe we should limit ourselves to NPC vendor armour...

Oh and nice to see that the Minax Ventrilo server had 4 people on it the other day. It's slowly but surely getting busier

G

Lakik :[ I don't know - went to get an hours sleep, came back, they were all gone.

The trammies have failed me :'(

G

Hahaha!

It'll be like my first time factioning. Was damn funny trying to raid the masses that Hatchet Harry held with CoM in total numbering about 30 of us
Gank takes on a whole new level with 2 screens of "x is attacking you!" over the top of a sea of oranges *grins* Too funny

Wenchy

I

imported_Coppelia

Hi!
I joined CoM with my elf but didn't see anyone yet. I farmed a bit silver coins, and I'm rank 5 without any kill Oo
Anyway... I going to have to figure out how to contact everybody.

It seems there's a lack of thieves to steal the sigils. And there's only one NPC for CoM... how can I help?

Niniel, PvM factionner

G

Oh I steal plenty of sigils, Coppelia - I had four at CoM at about 1am to 2am before Minax woke up.

Although I defended as best as my little thief could, Azake nabbed first one and then the rest.

We played tit-for-tat sigil stealing for a wee bit and I returned a couple to CoM before giving up since apparently there's no one about to defend the sigils I keep nicking.

Lakik ran in, threw down a conflag pot and eventually nicked Yew so, of course, I hit TB & nicked that back. Meanwhile, Azake was retrieving the last of the sigils I'd stolen from Minax.

Roll on pub 52 for some action.

ps:- I read a rather interesting book whilst en route to TB's base, Niniel... Know anything about that?

G

Why doesnt anybody want to join TB

With L&K, Void and stuff, TB Trammies stand no chance. We only have "a dog" when hes on and although hes good, hes only one man!

G

Why not TB Trammies? I guess it's because I don't expect my chars will be very welcome in Trammel soon - Especially if non-faction allies continue to be called in for defense.

I

imported_mord mhor

Don't become down hearted commander. I have four TB tramie fodder training their hearts out and waiting for 7&30 day timers to join.

W

Winder UO

a dog just perma runs

also i havent been on much but will be today, hoping theres some trammels out there :p

I

imported_Coppelia

<blockquote><hr>

Oh I steal plenty of sigils, Coppelia - I had four at CoM at about 1am to 2am before Minax woke up.

Although I defended as best as my little thief could, Azake nabbed first one and then the rest.

We played tit-for-tat sigil stealing for a wee bit and I returned a couple to CoM before giving up since apparently there's no one about to defend the sigils I keep nicking.

Lakik ran in, threw down a conflag pot and eventually nicked Yew so, of course, I hit TB &amp; nicked that back. Meanwhile, Azake was retrieving the last of the sigils I'd stolen from Minax.

Roll on pub 52 for some action.

ps:- I read a rather interesting book whilst en route to TB's base, Niniel... Know anything about that?

[/ QUOTE ]
Book? Which book? I'm innocent!

It seems I went to bed too early to catch the action. But I'm ill and need some sleep. Maybe next time!

G

Ahh so Lady Nico now I know who I'm up against :p Well yes of course I was stealing sigils More importantly I was up for trying my newly aquired killing skills and desperately wanted to kill a couple of Minax Theives. They got sigils from CoM so quickly because they are running two theives and yes there is little point stealing them if there is no one to defend them afterwards and I do need my sleep....

Ah well until next time no doubt Minax have all the towns again for a few days ...

G

I never so much as scratched you, Lakik.

On the other hand, I did manage to take a substantial chunk out of Azake's health bar. Nothing personal, Azake, but I'd stolen those sigils fair &amp; square!

R

Raj-Europa

Nico you have a llama simily now its a bit poo but ill knock you up something better today

and BTW www.uofactions.com if you havent registered *cough*

G

I know you never scratched me Lady Nico I was only after sigils and a bit of Minax Silver if it was available tbh. But with a lack of numbers for TB despite the Recruitment drive by Trev . It's all very well having numbers but not if they are not in Fel or online at the same time. It's pointless stealing sigils when a) your alone in your efforts b) opposition play 24/7 just to steal em back. I do have a real life as well so I will wait until we have some decent numbers at least we then have a chance of keeping a sigil or two .....