• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) For All Governor Candidates, What Trade Deal Will You Pick?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
During the last 2 terms, cities have picked the same trade deal as another city, which does not help the shard as a whole, since then a trade deal ends up not being used for any city, I think it would be a good idea to have at least a rough outline of which city will have which trade deal.

Personally, my favorite trade deal is the 5% Swing Speed Increase one, its called Guild of Assassins I think. so I would of course, want Trinsic to have it if I win, Since Trinsic is a city of Warriors, It fits.

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Vesper has engaged the Guild of Assassin's trade deal for the last two terms and will continue to do so if that is what the citizens desire. :)

QMSoar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The 5% SSI is vital to many of the Trinsic Warden builds, at least till they complete the advanced training and acquire their top level kit.

I think the very first round of governors tried to do a cooperative thing to have all buffs available at at least one city across the lands. But it turned out some buffs were far more valued than others, and so it became unfair. :(

- Eric, Ward Commander.

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is a complete list:
  • Guild of Arcane Arts: +5% Spell Damage Increase
  • Society of Clothiers: +1% Resist bump to all resists
  • Bardic Collegium: +1 Faster Casting
  • Order of Engineers: +3 Dexterity Bonus
  • Guild of Healers: 5% Bandage Healing Bonus
  • Maritime Guild: +2 Hit Point Regeneration
  • Merchant’s Association: +2 Mana Regeneration
  • Mining Cooperative: +3 Strength Bonus
  • League of Rangers: +3 Intelligence Bonus
  • Guild of Assassins: +5% Swing Speed Increase
  • Warrior’s Guild: +5% Hit Chance Increase
Taken from here: http://www.uo.com/article/Publish-81-Patch-Notes

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
ah I've never seen the full list like that, ya I can definitely see how 1% resist and 5% bandage healing would be unfair compared to 5% SSI.