• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] For a lack of a better term -- Your favorite rare "pixel crack" you have seen?

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've played this game for far too long, and I've seen many, many items out there...but some rare items still impress me....probably half the reason why I still collect 'em.

Up until recentley, it used to be a toss up between the 'marble table/two story statue' and 'dragon prod' when equipped.....but I have to say one of my new favorite pieces of pixel crack is the "Rev's Experimental Hair Tonic"
.....that item just looks too cool. I want it....but will never get it.

I'm also a big fan of Mesanna's Blood Drop Ring...I love rare jewelry, and you do not fine many cool looking two-tone rings out there.

Void Rocks is always pretty amazing as well.

What's your favorite piece of pixel crack?

It can be owned, or on your wish list.

:popcorn:

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dont know why but a shroud of talkeesh has always tickled me in a certain kind of way