• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For 2019:What do you hunt SOLO?

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I play solo a lot, just curious what others have been hunting. My tamer on Atlantic doesn't have a luck suit yet so I've been doing more drops based stuff. Navrey, piper, abyss mini Champs. I tried lurg fel, but didn't get 1 keepable item in almost 2 hours of farming. So what do you hunt solo?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everything.

Never mind what staff tries forcing "team play"... I'm doing my field work alone. :)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The list of what I don't hunt solo is shorter than what I hunt.... Everything but Slasher, Paroxy and Stygian Dragon.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
T-hunts, SoS and Navrey are the things I do most often which I still find fun.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They have toned it down but abccess drops some nice pieces. Unlike other things the loot properties seem to actually compliment each other on the pieces. I run with a sampire 2110 luck plus the fel and bushido luck bonuses and get legendary pieces once in a while.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Exodus and Fel Turtle spawn are fine hunting grounds for solo play.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I prefer to play UO with others... I don't want to play Solo... if I wanted a Solo game I'd play Diablo... or something like that... Skyrim... not UO

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
When I am crafter or doing my lower level chests its solo. Guild events, Em events, higher level chests, white nets its everyone there :)

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May I ask what comes out of Treasure Chests that is worth the time spent on them ?
Maybe they are just fun and relaxing for this person, not everything is about the loot. I enjoy fishing and doing SOSs.

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Miasma for the lvl 6 maps which I am stocking up on in case they ever rework the loot tables... 2 davies lockers almost filled with tram and fel maps... I dont keep the others because they are a pain in the rear due to locations and i hate the spawn!

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
May I ask what comes out of Treasure Chests that is worth the time spent on them ?
Don't underestimate those blue scrolls of alacrity - they spawn even out of L1 chests that you can do in 5 minutes - the cheapest blue taming scroll listed on Atlantic now is for 2.49M (!) - in the more reasonable price range, the cheapest blacksmith scroll is 270k - this is not bad at all for 10 or 15 minutes of work :) *maybe I shouldn't be posting this; now everybody will be thunting *

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I play solo a lot, just curious what others have been hunting. My tamer on Atlantic doesn't have a luck suit yet so I've been doing more drops based stuff. Navrey, piper, abyss mini Champs. I tried lurg fel, but didn't get 1 keepable item in almost 2 hours of farming. So what do you hunt solo?

Champ spawns and Miasma for Tmaps.