• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Fond Farewell's and Warmest Wishes to Elder EM Seppo

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Bajans,

I ask ALL to Please Post Here your Warm Regards and Best Wishes for Elder Em Seppo, Whom Life and Reality Summoned from us for a Time. He has Served Baja for over Three Years and Guided us through many Wondrous Adventures and Times.

He, His Office, and His Service have earned and deserve our Honor and Fondest Farewell's.

Those with any Comment other than Well Wishes are asked to refrain from Posting Here and I Plead with our Moderators to Remove any Posts undeserving of space here in this Thread.

Be Well Elder EM Seppo! Many know you and I are Folk of Strong Will and Great Passion. I say to ALL I Thank Thee for ALL Thou Didst for Sosaria and Baja, and you Depart with Only My Warmest Wishes and Thanks!

Lord Elladan Faeryn
Royal High Council
Legendary Paladin of Trinsic
Knights of Virtue - Member