• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Following rares on ATLANTIC

L

lupushor

10. Coupon For One Atlantic Valentine's Day Teddy Bear = 13mil

13. Sturdy Army Boots Cobbled For The Royal Britannian Guard = 80mil

23. A Valentine's Teddy Bear [Atlantic 2010] = 27mil

30. Item Bless Deed (one) = 36mil

ultimakong

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
20. A Scale Of Tal'Keesh = 80 mil
23. A Valentine's Teddy Bear [Atlantic 2010] = 30 mil

L

lupushor

13. Sturdy Army Boots Cobbled For The Royal Britannian Guard = 100mil

L

lupushor

13. Sturdy Army Boots Cobbled For The Royal Britannian Guard = 120mil

L

lupushor

3am here :( off to bed.

BigEV, get out from under my bed !
(congrats on boots :) )

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I might have been more willing to spend more on the undertaker chest had I some more information about it. I couldn't find any anywhere and no one posted anything about it :(. So I don't know if this is a seer item, a unique 1 only item, an event item, a gumball item given out in the thousands or what it is lol

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I might have been more willing to spend more on the undertaker chest had I some more information about it. I couldn't find any anywhere and no one posted anything about it :(. So I don't know if this is a seer item, a unique 1 only item, an event item, a gumball item given out in the thousands or what it is lol
admitingly i sort of blind bid on the item due to the name on it i like but i havent taken the time to look up any info on it either. Took a chance hehe, not always smart but hey :)

Snow78

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. A Wind Spirit (real) = Snow78 50mil
3. Lieutenant Of The Britannian Royal Guard (sash) 160
can anyone confirm that i won both before i xfer to atl

O

Ozzmandias

Hiya

If the current bid for the singing ball seems too low, and doesn't meet your reserve give me a shout. I'm buying for myself so am happy to spend a little extra.

Cheers

Oz

O

Ozzmandias

If the item gets low bids or does not reach a price range I am looking for then I reserve the right not to sell the item

Rather then see it unsold, I am saying I'll take it if your bid doesn't meet his reserve.

MrNiceMNC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys please give me 24 hours from this point to contact the winners of the items I am gonna sell, I am in afghanistan so sometimes I get a little held up.

L

lupushor

23. 31m
10. 15m
Sorry Ninja, but i think your bid on 10. item was 6 min after the acution closed, and item was not delayed.
OP please verify that I have last bid on 10. Thank you. (post #53, 13mins before closing)

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2. Full Set Of Phoenix Armor 300 Mill
3. Lieutenant Of The Britannian Royal Guard (sash) = 160mill

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
2. Full Set Of Phoenix Armor 300 Mill
3. Lieutenant Of The Britannian Royal Guard (sash) = 160mill
This has definitely been over for almost a week now, unsure why you posted more bids?

Speaking of this being over, has anyone heard from the seller? Has definitely been past 24 hours as well hehe

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This has definitely been over for almost a week now, unsure why you posted more bids?

Speaking of this being over, has anyone heard from the seller? Has definitely been past 24 hours as well hehe

Oh sorry just didnt see it updated with a sold near it or a bid on the Phoenix Suit.

O

Ozzmandias

I haven't heard anything, but given where they are I'm cool just waiting.

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Oh sorry just didnt see it updated with a sold near it or a bid on the Phoenix Suit.
Guess you missed this too then?

Auction will end 19APR11 at 8pm EST
Or maybe many of the other posts and bids on the items?

I haven't heard anything, but given where they are I'm cool just waiting.
Same here, as I have much respect for what he does. Just unsure if he is going to sell me the items I won or keep them because they didn't meet expectations. Either way is fine, but if I'm not going to get the items I won I would really rather not be missing out on the many other deals that are out there and the many deals I have already missed lol.

Hopefully we will know soon though as I am sure he is very busy.

C

Citizenbushido

In regards to Mr. Nice

I know that he was deployed in Afghanistan, and that he was supposed to come home to the states a few day after i bought his luna house....this is about 10 days ago now...

I'm thinking and hoping that he's flown home and went out with friends and family... Probably hungover right now lol...

But not not 100% sure

I hope he's safe and sound at home with his parents.

The guy is as good & honest as they come. I sent him a huge check in the mail and he traded me his luna house with no problems.

Hope your safe man.

O

Ozzmandias

Hi all,

Not beng a native Atlantian, I'm not sure if there are any other folk in the Assembly.

Does anyone know anyone else who may know Mr Nice?

Cheers

Oz

Rare Collector

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He was actually just on UO yesterday after being away for a while. Not sure whats going on with this thread tho.