• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] following EM Items

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello all,

Buying the following items. I do have some shard shields but not every shard yet. If there is just a generic item there, please reach out to me with what you have and I will see if I have the item(s) already because there are too many to list.

Contact info is in signature.

Thanks ahead of time!!

Last edited:

TirNaNo'g

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The last 8 items in your list show as a generic item utilizing a graphic for scrolls, open books, and a spell book. What EM items are you specifically looking for?

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The last 8 items in your list show as a generic item utilizing a graphic for scrolls, open books, and a spell book. What EM items are you specifically looking for?
In the top of the post, it explains if there is a generic item, listed, then please contact me with what item you have of that graphic and I will see if I have it, because there are tons and tons of them its just easier to put the graphic instead of the item.

Thanks!