• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Folks I'm getting a little worried...

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy,
Was wondering if anyone has heard from DeadBob or Tang since the Hurricane in Florida?
I know they live in Fla, but haven't heard or seen them since before Irma...

Please respond if you have heard from them... or PM me here....

Thx.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Have not seen them around but know a lot of areas got hit pretty hard and some friends of mine in the area still do not have power.. which bodes well for a TON of places still not having internet. They take their time in getting that back up and running. You know which area they live in? Not a city, just a rough idea..

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not really... just know Tang is always kidding me about the weather... I have kin folk in Clearwater... they have power and internet... that area got hit pretty bad...

My kin folks are OK.. just a little damage...

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I hear you there. The more rural area folks are the ones that are still having issues with no power etc.. and for some reason Bob and Tang has struck me as the rural living type.. I could be wrong, just how they seem to come across to me.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Last I heard they went to a shelter for Hurricane Irma, and were doing ok. They probably just don't have internet back yet.

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
Hey sorry just saw this post. I heard from Deadbob on Sept 18th. it took them roughly 7 days to get Power back. Last time Tang loggedinto the game was Sept 23th (according to the High Seas Guild register). They were hit pretty hard down there. I have friends on the other side in Key Largo that I hear from hit or miss as well. I suspect they are getting the systems back online and internet is spotty.

PS They stayed in their condo during the storm according to Deadbob, who said it was made of concrete and not in a shelter.

Last edited:

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Reporting from Naples, FL! Was quite scary, but all is well.. Alot of landscape damage! but structures did well! I was privileged to be able to encounter the eye experience! Was quite something to hear "demons knocking at the window" then silence.. Walked out doors and every one emerged like something out of "The Walking Dead" wondering.. are we ok!!! Feeling very thankful that it was not as bad as what was expected!!!!! Mother Nature. Please be nice!!! We know you rule!!!